General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

I'm going to be enticing!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sharron

Sharron Report 8 Jun 2016 12:12

Do you remember that I was trying to entice a black cat in last year that turned out to belong to my neighbour and he didn't want me to have it?

Well, that cat has been run over for some time it seems and the two who used to come round with her, one was her son, have gone feral, according to this neighbour who only bothers to feed them in the shed but did break the habit of a lifetime and get them neutered.

Last night, as I was sitting in the front room with the back door open, one of the tabbies walked in and had a little look around. I think I might be enticing again!

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 8 Jun 2016 17:24

<3 :-D :-D

♥†۩ Carol   Paine ۩†♥

♥†۩ Carol Paine ۩†♥ Report 8 Jun 2016 17:53

;-) <3

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 8 Jun 2016 19:00

Lots of cats have two homes :-D :-D

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 8 Jun 2016 23:06

Good luck!! :-D :-D :-D

Mayfield

Mayfield Report 9 Jun 2016 18:45

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te4wx4jtiEA

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 10 Jun 2016 21:51

Any luck so far? Has he come back?

Sharron

Sharron Report 11 Jun 2016 00:11

Don't know. The back door has been shut.

I have some new biscuits and I will tape the cat flp open if I can't have the door open.

If he moves in I think I might call him Arnold.