General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Interference?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sharron

Sharron Report 28 Oct 2016 16:38

Because I found that Stilton in the fridge and it looks like bogies but it tastes very good, I decided to make a vegetable cheese. Because I am a welder I have to make things as I think I should so I boiled the veg and kept some of the veg water to put in the sauce.It was on the side in the Pyrex jug.

Forty Years a Chef came home early, while I was cooking , and, immediately , became a kitchen porter, tidying up.

The milk went back in the fridge first, thanks mate, then, after I had retrieved that and started the sauce off, I reached for the veg water. There was just an empty jug in the sink because it just looked like water.

Now, am I angry or grateful?!

ann

ann Report 28 Oct 2016 16:43

Oh Sharron I have the same problem lol He just will not mind his own, even stirs my sauces in the saucepan and tells me if its to high or low grrrr

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 28 Oct 2016 18:11

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

I'd give him a vegetable dinner - that's just lots of vegetables, so you can get some more healthy veg water :-D :-D

Mayfield

Mayfield Report 29 Oct 2016 11:09

Aww bless, but I do see training potential there! ;-)

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 29 Oct 2016 11:18

I would stack the dishwasher as got fed up seeing dirty crocks on the side for yonks

OH self appointed himself as the dishwasher monitor but would say "in a minute" and "don't keep on "when I said anything about the pile up getting on my nerves

After I stacked em he would come out and redo because I didn't do it right !!