General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

CHASE HODGES

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Linda

Linda Report 7 Feb 2017 00:35

Chase Hodges of Chase and Dave fame is suffering from cancer of the oesophagus it has been announced they have cancelled their concerts for the rest of the month while he has treatment the statement said that they had got it early

Get well soon Chas
<3

Sharron

Sharron Report 7 Feb 2017 01:01

Is Dave still touring with him? He lost his wife quite recently and has almost retired I think.

Let's hope Chas gets through this, even if he doesn't sing any more he is a very talented musician.

Linda

Linda Report 7 Feb 2017 01:38

Yes Sharon they started touring again a year after Dave lost his wife

I just love these two and I really hope he makes a full recovery but I just keep on thinking of John Thaw who had the same cancer

Denburybob

Denburybob Report 7 Feb 2017 19:40

His daughter Kate used to play the Joanna in my local and he often turned up with a banjo or guitar and join in. No side to him at all.