General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Cooooo I have been chosen

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

supercrutch

supercrutch Report 7 Feb 2017 21:56

Dear Friend,

Compliments of the day to you; Firstly, I apologize for sending you this sensitive information via e-mail instead of a certified post-mail. Well, my name is Mr. Williams Gafari, a solicitor and finance lawyer based here in Accra Ghana and I am currently working with the Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) Oil & Gas. Though I did a lot of web search before choosing your contact from your country's website and business online register. It is with trust and sincerity that I approach you for assistance in a business project for investment purpose in your country.

However, I seek your concept to present you as the foreign executor next of kin to my deceased client who made a deposit of US$13,000,000.00 (Thirteen Million United State Dollars only) with a finance firm here in Ghana, since you are at an advantage bearing the same last name with my deceased client, so that the proceeds of the deposit funds valued at US$13,000,000.00 (Thirteen Million United State Dollars only) can be paid to you and we shall both share the funds amicably.55% Fifty five percent goes to me while 40% forty percent will be for you and the remaining 5% will be for any incurred expenses and for donation to charitable organizations.

So in all faithfulness, I have all the necessary legal documents that will be used to back up any claim we will make, so all I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this project through and I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement, so if you can be trusted then I will appreciate you kindly get back to me immediately for more details to enable us proceed with the fund transfer process because the transaction is hundred percent risk free.

I shall be waiting on your reply regarding to this subject.

Thank you and best regards,

Yours Truly
Mr. Williams Gafari.

Andysmum

Andysmum Report 7 Feb 2017 22:11

This is almost identical to the ones we used to get when this sort of scam first started, except that the sender was always somewhere in Nigeria.

The first ones came by post, and we handed them to the local police, who forwarded them to Scotland Yard.

Nothing changes. :-| :-| :-|

Sylvia

Sylvia Report 7 Feb 2017 22:13

I would imagine your dear friend will be waiting for a very long time.

supercrutch

supercrutch Report 8 Feb 2017 00:24

I am hanging out for 90% :-D

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 8 Feb 2017 11:48

coo - you ain't arf lucky!!! he sounds a lovely man!!

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 8 Feb 2017 11:56

when you get the Wonga, please remember what a lovely friend I am!!

MR_MAGOO

MR_MAGOO Report 8 Feb 2017 16:52

Here's another one Sis.......

http://m.jaguars.com/news/article-theOzone/article-1/O-Zone-Windfall/0a2c2be4-e8ab-46e1-876b-d5509dca1f88

It's about 2/3rds way down.

supercrutch

supercrutch Report 8 Feb 2017 18:52

*sobs* I am not the only special person he contacted :-( :-( :-( :-(

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 8 Feb 2017 20:01

Tears up Begging letter ;-) ;-)