General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

ANCESTRY

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

JemimaFawr

JemimaFawr Report 16 Feb 2017 11:36

FREE ACCESS -I have had an email to say that I have free Access to all UK and Irish records this weekend (18-20 February)
So if any of you want to check Ancestry out, now is the time. :-D

I have only used Ancestry when there is a special offer on, so I don't know a lot about it, but you probably will need to be registered!

Try this link
http://www.ancestry.co.uk/cs/free-access

Isn't it fortunate for me that there's no rugby on this weekend ;-) :-D :-D

Barbra

Barbra Report 16 Feb 2017 12:06

Hello Jem saw it on my Emails .will have a look .I was a member only for a short while but can still sign in & get some details free .catch up if any messages from others .re my family .Hope you are alright & family Barbra :-)

MR_MAGOO

MR_MAGOO Report 16 Feb 2017 12:21

Was about to post this Jem :-D

Very inconsiderate of Ancestry to interfere with the Rugby :-|

JemimaFawr

JemimaFawr Report 16 Feb 2017 12:40

Hi Barbra and Mr M :-D :-D :-D

Nooooo... Six Nations is on a break this weekend Mr M ... so Ancestry does not have to share me lol ;-) :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

RolloTheRed

RolloTheRed Report 16 Feb 2017 19:18

Wales needs a week to put things back together. They can't be relishing the truck sized French 18 March.
Ancestry is free in the UK at most public libraries. FH take your USB stick and enjoy.

JemimaFawr

JemimaFawr Report 18 Feb 2017 11:36

Nudge as a Reminder ....

UK & IRELAND RECORDS FREE ON ANCESTRY FROM TODAY (Saturday Feb 18) until Monday 23.59pm :-)