General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Digital TV reception

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Margaret in Sussex

Margaret in Sussex Report 16 Feb 2017 15:10

Anyone else in East Sussex /Kent borders having trouble with Freeview reception ie.. No digital signal at random times Early evenings ......?? :
we are tuned to Meridian (Heathfield transmitter) Mostly FRI/Sun

This has been going on for several weeks.

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 16 Feb 2017 15:49

Looks like you're not the only area:

http://downdetector.co.uk/problems/freeview

I had a problem last year - then noticed my TV aerial had detached itself from the chimney and was precariously balanced on the roof above my neighbour's front door!! :-0

Iris

Iris Report 16 Feb 2017 19:34

hi Margaret,
we sometimes get that , not every week ,we are tuned in to bluebell hill (so hubby said). we also live on the sussex /kent borders . :-) hubby has just said that it could be your aerial worn out .