General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Keep smiling.........

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Caroline

Caroline Report 20 Apr 2017 14:13

It makes people wonder what you're up to :-D

Caroline

Caroline Report 20 Apr 2017 15:26

Oh dear wonder how long before someone says this is offensive too remember the dreaded awful ...

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 20 Apr 2017 15:31

Ooooooooooo Caroline I will have too rr you for this :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D, Itchy finger never smiles it's obvious they have no sense of humour :-D :-D :-D

Caroline

Caroline Report 20 Apr 2017 15:42

Thank you for at least telling me you're going to do it and why :-D :-D :-D oh and :-P :-P :-P for doing it......

Footnote
The views made on this thread may not be acceptable to all or any please do not continue to read if you may find them offensive........

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 20 Apr 2017 15:45

:-P :-P :-P :-P Not going to do it now just to be awkward so there :-D

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 20 Apr 2017 15:45

:-P :-P :-P :-P Not going to do it now just to be awkward so there :-D

Caroline

Caroline Report 20 Apr 2017 16:10

So good you said it twice !!

Typical though say you'll do something then not do it to spite me typical woman...oh hang on......

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 20 Apr 2017 16:33

I was just making sure you heard me :-D :-D :-D :-D. BTW I am no typical woman :-P :-D :-D

Caroline

Caroline Report 20 Apr 2017 16:51

I'm not that deaf....well maybe.....I'm not asking why you think you're not a typical woman you might tell all and that'll cause trouble with someone :-D

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 20 Apr 2017 16:54

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D.

Caroline

Caroline Report 20 Apr 2017 16:57

Knew it must be awful doesn't bear thinking about........

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 20 Apr 2017 17:38

I could tell some tales. One day I will write a book about my life, it could be a best seller :-D :-D :-D

Caroline

Caroline Report 20 Apr 2017 17:57

There's many on here that could say that I'm sure :-D :-D

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 20 Apr 2017 18:08

I could name a few ;-) :-D :-D

Caroline

Caroline Report 20 Apr 2017 18:10

Careful now..........

Caroline

Caroline Report 20 Apr 2017 21:14

Still smiling.....not allowed to ask if it might be something though as that makes me childish or predictable or whatever :-D :-D

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 21 Apr 2017 22:31

I have a key fob which has on it, " I smile because I don't know what is going on "
;-)

Caroline

Caroline Report 21 Apr 2017 22:52

How about "I live in my own little world but it's okay they know me here"