General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Help- Can't view downloaded newspaper

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Catherine

Catherine Report 31 May 2017 04:23

I am hoping someone can help me. I am trying to view British newspaper items but all I get is a blank. I am wasting my credits which are going to run out soon.
Thankyou in advance.
Catherine

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 31 May 2017 08:32

This does sometimes happen. You could contact support and get them to return your credits.

[email protected].

As a back up, if you'd like to tell us what your search parameters were, someone with a suitable sub could do so & attach to a PM.

Catherine

Catherine Report 31 May 2017 11:09

Thanks. I could not find the email address anywhere. Hopefully they will be quick.
Cheers,
Catherine

Pammy51

Pammy51 Report 31 May 2017 11:30

This happened to me and I found that if I saved it, then veiwed the saved document I could see the text. Don't know why or if it would work for you but it's worth trying.