General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Just wondering.......

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 2 Jun 2017 12:07

If you have a day off work and is it actually a day off like you go fishing or read a book or do you end up doing a million and one things because it's your day off ;-)

Kucinta

Kucinta Report 2 Jun 2017 12:26

End up catching up on the chores as it's my day off, but manage to curl up with kindle and cats as well. :-)

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 2 Jun 2017 12:32

There are some tasks that would take too long to fit in after work. They have to be done sometime. :-( :-)

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 2 Jun 2017 18:59

I've been working more or less non stop since 06.00 this morning, really tired now but it was worth it cos I've got loads done ?? ??

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 3 Jun 2017 06:21

An unexpected day off I would do chores especially anything I had wanted to do but not had the time like oven or window cleaning

Plus if it was later in the week I would do some weekend chores to give me more free time on a sat to get out with hubby and daughter

A day off in the week I used as a bonus to give me extra time at the weekend

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 3 Jun 2017 20:05

Worked like crazy again today but this time in the attic, packing things in boxes so it is better organised, it's going to take a few more days to finish though. :-D