General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Bridge Over Troubled Water

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 21 Jun 2017 19:38

Sniff, sob, hiccup........

<3 <3 <3

JemimaFawr

JemimaFawr Report 21 Jun 2017 19:49

I've just seen it on the One Show! <3 <3 <3

Blubbing Now! It's just so tragic! :-(

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 21 Jun 2017 19:50

Mascara down my face :-( <3 <3 <3 <3

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 21 Jun 2017 20:24

Words completely fail me as to how on earth the people who lost their loved ones in such a horrific and tragic event, will ever be able to cope and move forward with their lives.

Also, the brave, courageous, valiant people and everyone involved.......how on earth do you cope with something like that?

Heartbreaking.... <3 <3 <3

Hilary

Hilary Report 22 Jun 2017 06:20

Watching the video along with the song is so moving & had tears in my eyes. Hope it raises lots of money for the people who are suffering. My heart goes out to them all as well as the service people that worked so hard that day, they also have to get over it somehow. <3 <3 <3

BarbinSGlos

BarbinSGlos Report 22 Jun 2017 19:00

I sob every time I hear it... beautiful <3 <3

greyghost

greyghost Report 22 Jun 2017 22:58

http://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/watch-the-heartbreaking-video-for-simon-cowell-s-grenfell-tower-charity-song-a3570696.html