General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Audrey's passing---

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Leslie

Leslie Report 5 Jul 2017 20:52

What a beautiful,,wonderful bunch of people you are on here...I wish I knew more of you..I've only had the pleasure of meeting wonderful LIZ "Purple Diamond"..
Every time I come on here to the chat line it's like a large family with laughter and sadness all mixed up....Your all great....Thanks a sincere lot for being there....Love...LES...

**Ann**

**Ann** Report 5 Jul 2017 21:21

Sending you hugs Les <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

PatinCyprus

PatinCyprus Report 5 Jul 2017 21:44

You'd have to travel a long way to meet me but I will always chat to you on here.

It's lovely to chat to lots of people on here. You know there's someone on here most of the time.

:-D <3 <3

kandj

kandj Report 5 Jul 2017 22:05

Over the years we feel that we know you Les and can help to share your grief
and sadness. Audrey will have left lovely memories and you can keep these close
to you forever. Take care of yourself and pop on here for a ((hug)) anytime. xxx

Mersey

Mersey Report 5 Jul 2017 23:13

Caring hugs and :-D :-D :-D :-Ds all the way to yoĆ¹ Leslie <3 <3

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 6 Jul 2017 00:49

Bless you, Les. I am so glad you found me, as Audrey's relative, and that I was able to visit you when visiting Joy.

I have such lovely memories of the time we spent with you both and I know Joy enjoyed meeting you too.

Take care, lovely man

Lizxx

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 6 Jul 2017 00:52

((( hugs )))

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 6 Jul 2017 00:55

back up to number 1 spot x x