General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

My tree information has disappeared

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kathryn

Kathryn Report 3 Aug 2017 17:07

I logged in last week for the first time in a long while and was pleasantly surprised to see that my tree details were still available in full. However, when i logged in again today most of it is missing.
When I logged in previously I did try to export the tree information, but noticed it was using my old email address which I no longer have access to. I hope by doing this I haven't caused the above to happen.
Does anyone have any ideas or know how to get the tree information back?
Many thanks
Kathryn

InspectorGreenPen

InspectorGreenPen Report 3 Aug 2017 19:41

Difficult to say, but it is possible you have two accounts with two different trees.

Did you use the same email address to log in last week as you did today?

Kathryn

Kathryn Report 3 Aug 2017 20:10

I logged in using my same email. After I enter my login details I am given 2 options, either to chose my previous subscription or my new subscription, both of which show the incomplete tree.