General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

I AM A VERY HAPPY MAN THIS MORNING....

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Leslie

Leslie Report 25 Aug 2017 09:41

Morning all...Yesterday was a really good day here in Oxfordshire...I got final confirmation my 4 children now have Lasting Power of Attorney over my affairs...NO...NOT THOSE SORT OF AFFAIRS...I mean my financial bits...OOHH!! You lot do tease don't you??? The other bit of good news is I am now officially a house owner,,all registered with Land Registry..Been a bit of a battle but finally all cleared up...Just going to have a hot chocolate to celebrate...I do live an exciting life don't I??? Love to all.....LES....

Mersey

Mersey Report 25 Aug 2017 10:21

:-D :-D :-D <3 <3Les :-D :-D :-D <3 <3

Oooo I do like a hot chocolate :-D :-Despacially my Ovaltine
One.....deeeeeelish :-D :-D

Have a lovely day sunshine <3 <3

PatinCyprus

PatinCyprus Report 25 Aug 2017 10:26

Don't let it go to your head - drunk in charge of a house is a serious offence. ;-) :-D

You enjoy your day, you deserve it. :-D :-D <3 <3

Sharron

Sharron Report 25 Aug 2017 10:28

Isn't it lovely to have somebody sharing their happiness on here again?

Lovely,lovely,lovely.

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 25 Aug 2017 11:26

Sharron you took the words right out of my fingers!!

Thank you les for sharing your happiness and making me happy. Enjoy your day, your house and your chocolate. I was already feeling quite happy because I have just been having my coffee sitting in the garden in the sunshine, under the arbour my Oh recently put together, and admiring his dahlias. (there is a picture of the arbour, * dhalias on my photo blog. If anyone wants to see who doesn't have the blog address (it is friends by request only) please PM me).

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 25 Aug 2017 11:56

All the very best to you Les and it's so nice to have some good news on the boards for a change I will add to it a little too as I have just had my discharge from the hospital after my new knee job :-D

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 25 Aug 2017 22:34

So glad you've had a great day Les. I am sorry I haven't phoned yet, I have been recovering from a very tiring weekend last weekend. It was wonderful but exhausting.

Have a lovely weekend, we'll talk soon

Lizxxx

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 25 Aug 2017 23:29

Fantastic, Les! :-D :-D :-D
I hope your hot chocolate was delicious!!