General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Me op!!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Leslie

Leslie Report 13 Sep 2017 18:10

Hi all.....Pleased to report Van Gogh has gone home and old Quasi is back with his bells....Very pleased with the graft...Dr made a very good job of it...
Thanks a million for all your support....Luv yer all....LES (the Oxfordshire Cockney)...I like me new title...Fame at last......XXXXXXXX

Annx

Annx Report 13 Sep 2017 18:14

That's good it's over now Les. Your good looks will only improve as things settle down and great that the doctor made a good job!! ;-)

Von

Von Report 13 Sep 2017 18:14

Really pleased to hear this Les :-D <3

Mersey

Mersey Report 13 Sep 2017 18:18

Hi Lovely Les me old China :-D <3glad everything went well and you are feeling a little better :-D :-D :-D :-D ;-) ;-)

PatinCyprus

PatinCyprus Report 13 Sep 2017 18:35

Glad to hear your news Les.

My OH must be a Kent cockney as he was born a cockney but moved to Kent at 6 months. :-D

:-D :-D <3 <3

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 13 Sep 2017 19:33

Glad it all went well Les <3 <3

Barbra

Barbra Report 14 Sep 2017 22:47

Take Care now Les (((((hug)))))) just for you <3 Barbra x

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 14 Sep 2017 23:45

Glad it went well, an you're home :-)

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 15 Sep 2017 03:08

Les is looking to get a different computer so it might be why he isn't around much at the mo.

It's great that the scars are healing well. Onwards and upwards, Les

Lizxx