General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Christmas is coming,,the geese are getting fat----

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Leslie

Leslie Report 15 Sep 2017 11:42

Y I P P E E eeeeeee!!! Only 100 more sleeps to Christmas...Wonder what Santa will bring me this year now Audrey's no longer with me?? No "Kiss-o-grams"" please..I'm too old for that...A nice trip behind a steam engine would be good...
Nov 11th (Rememberance Day) I and 3 friends are going to Canterbury for the day behind Brittania Class loco ""Oliver Cromwell""...Looking forward in great anticipation to that trip..Recently went to Didcot Railway Centre to ride behind ""Flying Scotsman"" then 2 days later back again to ride behind ""Union of South Africa""..That was it's last run mainline..Being retired after all these years to York Railway Museum...
Catch up with you all soon.... <3 <3 LES...xxxx (sorry chaps,,their only for the ladies,,you can have a ""man-hug"2 if you like)...Hahhahahaha....

Mersey

Mersey Report 15 Sep 2017 18:44

Leslie maybe we could get you a woman train driver kiss a gram with a whistle :-D :-D :-D

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 15 Sep 2017 19:55

Les, you are incorrigible lol!

I don't really like to think about the C word till after Guy Fawkes day, this year is goung too fast already!

Lizxx

PatinCyprus

PatinCyprus Report 16 Sep 2017 09:15

Watch your language Les it's only September ;-)

There are quite a few steam railways about. Have fun on them Les. :-D :-D <3