General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

I can't wait

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Berniethatwas

Berniethatwas Report 30 Sep 2017 06:13

for a chocolate egg. Report that here one supermarket is selling----- 'hot cross buns'.

Praise be!

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 30 Sep 2017 07:26

It's like us having our Christmas lunch at work two weeks before Christmas

I always thought this spoils it a bit for the famly lunch so stopped having it and took sandwiches instead

Kense

Kense Report 30 Sep 2017 08:52

Surely, for some time, hot cross buns have been available all year round. They certainly have been round here.

Berniethatwas

Berniethatwas Report 30 Sep 2017 08:57

Well then, maybe nobody knows what day it is!
B

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 30 Sep 2017 16:39

We can buy hot cross buns and mince pies locally any time of year in certain supermarkets.

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 30 Sep 2017 21:59

I noticed hot cross buns advertised in our grocery store flyer yesterday.

That's the first time I've seen them in the flyer ............ OH does the grocery shopping so I don't know whether they have been in the store for longer.