General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

No cat!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sharron

Sharron Report 23 Jan 2018 10:59

It doesn't look like I have a cat at all.

He is upstairs asleep on Daddy's side of the bed, awaiting the return of the wondrous one so he can snuggle up with him until it is time for them to go back off upstairs together again and he can sleep on Daddy.

Didn't want a bloody cat anyway!

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 23 Jan 2018 11:26

:-| :-| :-| :-| :-|

What an ungrateful feline!

So, you are merely food provider and cleaner of bath poo. :-| :-|

Plus side is (I suppose) Jackie's happy.

Sharron

Sharron Report 23 Jan 2018 11:40

No, I am purely the s**t shoveler. Daddy puts the meat in the bowl.

I know my place.

Caroline

Caroline Report 23 Jan 2018 11:45

Oh dear!

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 23 Jan 2018 12:45

:-D :-D :-D Soooo Be careful what you wish for.

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 23 Jan 2018 13:12

Ah, if OH feeds him, he's just ensuring he cosey's up to the food provider!! :-D

Sharron

Sharron Report 23 Jan 2018 15:20

He's just come downstairs and his daddy isn't home yet so he has walked round squinnying a bit and gone back upstairs.

Poor little boy.

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 23 Jan 2018 23:16

I guess he's a bit confused still and maybe blames you for losing his bits, was the vet female too lol?

Lizxx

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 23 Jan 2018 23:36

That's a point, Liz :-D :-D

Sharron

Sharron Report 24 Jan 2018 15:39

I think we have an intelligent one here. He does eat a lot, we knew that, and, when he wants meat, he takes a sachet out of the box and tries to carry it upstairs but he brings it back if he is called.

He does eat it all when it is opened so I think it is genuine hunger. There are always biscuits available for him of course.

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 24 Jan 2018 16:23

Maybe he eats it all because he was hungry before he found you and is frightened of not having food.

Sharron

Sharron Report 24 Jan 2018 17:38

I think he just has a big appetite, he is certainly hungry when he takes a sachet because he does eat it all. The last cat would only be give half a sachet at a time because he equated food with attention and affection but this one just equates it with filling his belly.

Caroline

Caroline Report 24 Jan 2018 19:01

Does sound like he's smart for sure.