General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Getting there.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sharron

Sharron Report 13 Apr 2018 23:17

Remember me saying that Fred's mate and M had taken my mower for service and the man had laughed at it, called his mate over for a laugh as well.

Well,it looks like Glasshopper(OH) has learned well. I am actually quite proud of he who was the financial bus smash. He decided that we should have a Mountfield mower this time because his dad always had that make and said they were the best AND he paid cash for it from money he has earned.

Life would be quite perfect if the bloody thing wasn't in my wet room!

Caroline

Caroline Report 13 Apr 2018 23:50

And will he use it or expect you to?

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 13 Apr 2018 23:54

No room in the shed?
Or is it too precious? :-D :-D

Sharron

Sharron Report 14 Apr 2018 12:21

Fred's mate does the garden which is helping him in so many ways but the mower is in the wet room at the moment because they and M are still assembling it, putting the handle on and stuff. They have had to get some oil for it as well and the old one, or what is left of it, is still in the shed.

Caroline

Caroline Report 14 Apr 2018 12:50

Well tell them to get on with it!

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 14 Apr 2018 13:38

It is so lovely that Fred's mate can feel he is useful and needed. <3 <3

Sharron

Sharron Report 14 Apr 2018 21:10

Fired it up today. Fred's mate going like the clappers up and down the lawn. It is in the shed now.

I think it is alright to leave the old one outside until it goes to where the grass doesn't grow. Might give somebody else a laugh!