General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

printing your family tree/

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

General

General Report 4 May 2018 18:34

Hi everyone
Does anybody have any suggestions about a reasonably priced deal for getting a printed version of your family tree? I followed the instructions given by genes reunited which said that the price, including a 10% discount, was £9.50.

However, when I contacted their recommended company, 'My History', I received an email from them which seemed to imply that they would charge £7.50. per 15 minutes they spend on the job!

That's ridiculous because customers would have no way of knowing just how long, and how much work, that 'My History' would spend on the job. That would give them a licence to charge whatever they wished, hence my question in my opening line.

Best wishes

Ian McKay M A

http://Ian-Mckay.com

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 4 May 2018 19:25

http://www.genealogyprinters.com/catalog/index.php

Give them an email and they print trees out no matter how large.

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 4 May 2018 19:37

The people suggested by Sue are really good ............... many GR members have used them

As for the instructions provided by GR .............. those special deals ahve been long our of use!

Contact GR at the following email address if you want to take it up with them!

[email protected]

But, please do remove your contact information. GR has always recommended that home contact details not be posted on threads .... this site is not a safe site, and anything posted may be picked up by anyone using a search engine within a very short while.