General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Baby Pearl

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Madge

Madge Report 8 Mar 2019 21:53

Did anyone read about the out come of the inquest of Baby Pearl found in Heywood last April?

Both parents identified both deny any wrong doing, no charges to be brought, this is the second time it has happened to the Mother and her 3rd unexplained infant death.

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 8 Mar 2019 22:52

Well, the police said there wasn't enough evidence - but who 'unexpectedly' gives birth to a stillborn baby, then puts it in a plastic bag on a shelf in the bathroom?
Surely you'd phone a hospital or doctor - or even an undertaker?

Madge

Madge Report 8 Mar 2019 22:56

I think the police was trying hard for a prosecution it was the CPS said there was not evidence, they could not prove Pearl ever lived and they could not prove which one buried her.

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 8 Mar 2019 23:20

I think the same too.
She kept on about 'falling in and out of consciousness on all occasions.
One wonders where her 'man' was - or for that matter, the other children during these 'episodes'!
I only had 2 children, but finding time alone for even a 'relaxed' poo was hard enough - she had 8 other children!
Just shows why we should have more women with children on the CPS.

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 9 Mar 2019 00:50

Poor little Pearl, rest in peace.

Lizxx

Madge

Madge Report 9 Mar 2019 09:33

Maggie

She was Mother of 8 which included Pearl and the one found in the carrier bag in the bathroom and the one with the unexplained death.

Pearl was actually born on Christmas day, when I first read about it I thought maybe she kept her for 4mths as could not let go of her loss. The father Shane was laying flowers on his mothers grave on Christmas day he says he arrived back to find their caravan covered in blood and a large clot in the loo. Yet no doctor was called or even an ambulance he burnt the bedding and towels, she says she did not even know she had given birth both blamed the other for the burial. He now plays the doting father mourning the loss of his daughter. Even the coroner said both parents accounts are totally unbelievable but sadly there is no evidence to say which one buried that poor child, even if she was still born she deserved to be treated with more respect and dignified burial she received from these oxygen thieves. GMP bless them tried to put this to rites.