General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

renew ???

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Paula

Paula Report 8 Feb 2020 20:07

hi guys, not been on my tree for a while couple of years to add anything. any ways it says wants me to renew but on my bank statement its already been taken via paypal. any ideas what do I do.

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 8 Feb 2020 20:15

If you can post then you must be a full member

Rambling

Rambling Report 8 Feb 2020 20:35

Email [email protected] office hours Monday.

Andysmum

Andysmum Report 8 Feb 2020 22:02

It sounds as though your actual renewal date isn't for a few days yet, if your headings are still showing RENEW.

If I'm correct, then go into your account and cancel the auto-renew and then get in touch with Paypal and get the money refunded. I don't use Paypal but I gather they often take money early and then hold it until the right date.

If I'm wrong, then do what Rambling said and email Genes Support on Monday.