General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Why doesn't someone say....

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 6 Jan 2023 18:56

To the prim minister that he needs to cut the crap and pay the NHS the money it needs and deserves, cut the CEO types and let those that know what the are doing do the job, Matrons etc.
Ok I'm off my soap box now for a while :-)

Caroline

Caroline Report 7 Jan 2023 01:35

I think you can say that for most big companies as well!

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 7 Jan 2023 12:48

I did say something like that to a couple of new managers that came round to introduce themselves to us, big mistake on their part, I wasn't at all aggressive just stated my case, they couldn't get away fast enough. :-)

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 7 Jan 2023 23:22

Fully agree with you ZZzzz.

Training should also be free, and those trained by the NHS should have to work for the NHS for 5 years - that's everyone, nurses, doctors, dentists, anaesthetists etc.

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 7 Jan 2023 23:29

A few years ago I worked for a private hospital and the anaesthetists and surgeons that worked there considered it overtime, so it showed that all those years ago the wages were low.