General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Winter!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

nameslessone

nameslessone Report 6 Jul 2024 09:44

Already?

It's heaving it down with rain and I need my winter woollies.

I blame the governement ;-)

Andysmum

Andysmum Report 6 Jul 2024 11:53

Join the club! It's actually dry here at the moment, but the temperature is as low as it was in February, and my summer clothes have yet to see the light of day. :-(

Florence61

Florence61 Report 6 Jul 2024 12:42

Well my strawberry plant in the window started off ok but then the sun went on holiday and the strawberries are the size of a pea grrrr

I haven't worn any of my new summery clothes either Andysmum, I'm still wearing my usual all year round favs.

The wind has picked up here and I need to venture out to empty my bin so shall see how cold it is.

nameslessone

nameslessone Report 6 Jul 2024 14:58

Looks like we’ve got another week with rain and then the temp starts to shoot up - not too high I hope.

Maddie

Maddie Report 7 Jul 2024 14:01

I've given up, jumper and a fleece jacket and i'm still cold. I've put the heating on
:-S

nameslessone

nameslessone Report 7 Jul 2024 15:19

I was very tempted to put the heating on this morning. But it has brightened a bit, earlier I thought we would float away the rain was so bad on concrete hard ground.