General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Eek!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

nameslessone

nameslessone Report 9 Sep 2024 15:05

Just gone to put the car away and it is covered in little bugs. It is white( well dirty white) and there none on the dark cars near it. Grr!

Florence61

Florence61 Report 9 Sep 2024 16:10

Ooooer names, where did they come from I wonder??Can you hose them off quickly or get a broom and sweep them off maybe?

What a pain :-(

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 9 Sep 2024 16:29

Interesting - but annoying -that the bugs have a colour preference.

I never wear bright yellow tops in the summer for the same reason.

Have they flown off yet.?

Daughter's car gets covered in moss, where seagulls throw it off the roof. She gets an occasional chicken bone as well sometimes :-S

nameslessone

nameslessone Report 9 Sep 2024 16:49

A flick with a damp cloth and a short drive ( garage is over the road) solved it. But don’t understand why they weren’t on the white window frames and sillls.

Luckily yellow is definitely not my colour.

Island

Island Report 9 Sep 2024 17:41

Were they trying to breed with your car Names? Is it a beetle? lol

I wear bright colours but never yellow or green :-S

nameslessone

nameslessone Report 9 Sep 2024 20:03

:-D :-D :-D