Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Janet Elizabeth JONES (nee SIMPSON)

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

DJS

DJS Report 29 Jul 2015 12:05

Looking for Janet Elizabeth JONES (nee SIMPSON)

Janet was born in 1960 in Bury, daughter of Roy Peter SIMPSON and Jean Simpson (nee TRAVIS), Janet has 2 brothers Roger Paul SIMPSON (deceased) and Peter SIMPSON.

Janet is married to a guy called Benjamin A JONES and have 2 children.

Last known address for Janet and her family is in 2004 in Lytham St Anne's where they have always lived but cannot find anymore records after that.

If anyone knows anything please reply back on this thread.

Thanks.

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 29 Jul 2015 13:24

Have you written to the last address?

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 29 Jul 2015 15:32

On FMP they a listed as Lytham St Annes but no address listed. Would seem they opted out of the public roll

If you have the address I would write to it on the off chance they still live there

DJS

DJS Report 29 Jul 2015 16:25

When I've looked at that address after 2004 there are other occupants listed there so I've ruled out that possibility

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 29 Jul 2015 16:58

2004 isn't that long ago. Have you tried writing to the occupants, or neighbours? Someone might still be in touch with them.