Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Looking for Patricia Frances James (maiden name)

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

amanda

amanda Report 9 Jun 2016 15:23

I am looking to find Patricia Frances James and relations. That was her maiden name, born December 1946, in Horley, Surrey. Her mothers maiden name was Cole.

If anyone can help me in this search, any information however small would be much appreciated.

Amanda

amanda

amanda Report 9 Jun 2016 22:35

I have discovered that much. But wondered if anyone had anymore information.

malyon

malyon Report 9 Jun 2016 22:46

do you know if they had children? looked in electrol list found a few patricia's but none living with Vernon

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 9 Jun 2016 23:16

Welcome to the boards Amanda.

As it doesnt look as if Patricia was adopted, to protect her privacy it would be best to edit your opening post to remove her exact DOB. Month and year would suffice. Some members would suggest you just give the year.
As it is, you've set her up for identity fraud. This is not a 'closed' site.

Have tried searching All Members Trees - top right under search?