Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

peter eaton (eton)

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

mynamelisa

mynamelisa Report 13 Jul 2016 12:34

i am looking for my biological dad who was last know to live in cheetham hill ...my mum is linda bloore originally from lower broughton ..i was born in july 1969

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 13 Jul 2016 12:50

Where is cheetham hill ??

With only a name it could be difficult ,can't your mum give you any more details like did he have siblings ,his mum and dads name etc

Kay????

Kay???? Report 13 Jul 2016 13:38

area of Manchester.

If you belive he,parents or siblings are still alive --please dont post their name or date of birth as they have a right not to be involved and he has a right not to have his private life on a public forum.

site such as Facebook. might turn something up.

mynamelisa

mynamelisa Report 16 Jul 2016 00:10

I do apologise but i really have not much clue on how to use this site

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 16 Jul 2016 06:42

No need to apologise . We all started out not knowing where to start

Where does the surname Curley come in ?
:-D

mynamelisa

mynamelisa Report 22 Jul 2016 14:02

The name curley is my step dads name.

mynamelisa

mynamelisa Report 22 Jul 2016 14:03

The name curley is my step dads name.

patchem

patchem Report 22 Jul 2016 21:11

Would Peter be about the same age as your Mother - so birth year about 1942 to 1950?

If you think he was born around the greater Cheetham Hill/Salford area, then put in the appropriate birth dates and Lancashire and Cheshire for the Counties on free bmd, to see how many possible births there are for Peter.

https://www.freebmd.org.uk/cgi/search.pl

(Though a birth in Manchester in September 1946 looks a possible as it includes Cheetham)

mynamelisa

mynamelisa Report 27 Jul 2016 04:56

Aww thank you i shall try that.