Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Missing Cousin.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Flyboy

Flyboy Report 5 Mar 2017 14:41

I am looking for my first cousin Keiron Moore. Slightly different spelling of Keiron! He was born in 1972 and his birth was registered in the third quarter of 1972, in the district of Peterborough, volume 4b, page 2050.
He is the only first cousin that I have never met and would like to make contact with him. He has a large family on his father's side and I don't know whether he has any knowledge of us.
If you are out there Keiron, please get in touch. If anyone knows Keiron or his whereabouts please let him know I am looking for him and would like to hear from him.
JG

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 5 Mar 2017 16:28

Unless he is a member he won't know you are looking for him

Try looking in members trees to see if anyone has him in their tree . You can try to make contact by sending a message using the find out more box

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 5 Mar 2017 17:53

There is an Electoral Roll entry for someone of the same name in Sheffield, but the age range is given as 25-29.

Have you traced his parents as they may be easier to find?

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 5 Mar 2017 18:41

There are several births with the same way of spelling

You may have better chance of locating the family by following the parents or possible siblings

What is his dads name

patchem

patchem Report 5 Mar 2017 22:42

Have you tried facebook?

Flyboy

Flyboy Report 6 Mar 2017 16:05

Hi Everyone
Thanks for your replies. I did realise that if he was not a member he would not see it. It was a long shot that I felt was worth trying. I will try members trees next.
His father is dead and I have the details. They did live in Lincolnshire at the time, but could be anywhere now. I am in contact with his half sister and brother but they have no details on his whereabouts, contact was lost many years ago.
Have tried to avoid facebook up to now but it is my next avenue of enquiry.
JG

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 6 Mar 2017 20:28

So did he stay with his mother? If she remarried his surname may have changed?

Rose

patchem

patchem Report 6 Mar 2017 20:59

Could you say who his mother is/was, and do you know when/if she re-married?