Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1891 lookup please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Andy

Andy Report 20 May 2007 15:07

Hi, I'm looking for William Lucas c1827,b Birmingham & Ann Lucas c1827, b Birmingham. Thanks Andy

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 20 May 2007 15:11

I ruled out the ones named as Jukes as occupation does not match the 1881 of button maker Could they have died by the 1891 census? Maureen

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 20 May 2007 15:11

where were they on the 1881.

jen yorkshire

jen yorkshire Report 20 May 2007 15:15

could this be them?. William Jukes Age: 64 Estimated birth year: abt 1827 Relation: Head Spouse's name: Ann Gender: Male Where born: Birmingham, Warwickshire, England Civil parish: Birmingham Ecclesiastical parish: St David County/Island: Warwickshire Country: England Street address: Occupation: Condition as to marriage: Education: Employment status: View image Registration district: Birmingham Sub-registration district: St Martin ED, institution, or vessel: 9 Neighbors: View others on page Household Members: Name Age Ann Jukes 68 William Jukes 64 a bootmaker

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 20 May 2007 15:16

theres this one Name: Ann Lucas Age: 62 Estimated birth year: abt 1829 Relation: Mother-in-law Gender: Female Where born: Wootton, Warwickshire, England Civil parish: St Michael Ecclesiastical parish: St Michael Town: Streethay County/Island: Staffordshire Country: England Street address:Old Station Occupation:living on own means Condition as to marriage: Widow Education: Employment status: View image Registration district: Lichfield Sub-registration district: Lichfield ED, institution, or vessel: 31 Neighbors: View others on page Household Members: Name Age Frank Allen 2 Fred C Allen 8 Martha Ann Allen 37 William Bromley Allen 36 -Railway Station master Harry F Fearenside 16 -boarder Railway booking clerk Ann Lucas 62 -mother in law Annie Pettifer 17 -domestic servant Thomas Smith 25 -boarder Railway booking clerk Shirley

Andy

Andy Report 20 May 2007 15:19

Thanks both,dont think this was them.In1881 they lived in Hospital street and William was a button maker.

Andy

Andy Report 20 May 2007 15:21

Thanks Maureen,they could have died,but I've also been unable to find them in 1871.

Andy

Andy Report 20 May 2007 15:26

Thanks Shirley, I'm not sure.I think Ann was married before,I will have to check children from previous marriage.