Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Family History On-line - look ups available - CLOS

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Shelli

Shelli Report 23 May 2006 19:36

Hi I've got a few credits left for Family History On-line so if I can be of help let me know. Michelle

Steve

Steve Report 23 May 2006 19:52

Hi Michelle, Thanks for the offer.COULD you please look up the burial of Nathaniel Harding/Harden at Minstead,Hampshire between 1833 and 1841.There may be more than one. Many thanks, Steve.

Shelli

Shelli Report 23 May 2006 20:41

Hi Lassie There are a few Henry Harrisons but no marriages to Mary Ann Roberts in the right timeframe. Sorry! Michelle

Shelli

Shelli Report 23 May 2006 20:42

Hi Steve Only details found are: Nathaniel Harding Buried: 12 July 1835 Aged: 34 Parish: Minstead Michelle

Steve

Steve Report 23 May 2006 20:48

Thanks very much Michelle.That's him, Steve.

Familyfinder

Familyfinder Report 23 May 2006 20:48

Don't know what's on there! but if you could-a marriage in India between Winifred? and Henry Strong or death of Henry Strong (After 1870) or Winifred Strong. Thanks for the offer-but if you can't not to worry xx

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Report 23 May 2006 21:32

Hi Michelle, Thanks for your kind offer. I would like to track down the maiden name of Harriet, married to James Cox. I need to obtain a birth cert. of one of their children for mother's maiden name. Any chance of finding for me one of these births? Elizabeth Cox b. abt. 1837, Maria Cox b. abt. 1839, Catherine Cox b. abt. 1842, Sarah Cox b. abt. 1845. I believe all the children were born in Northiam, Sussex. Many thanks - Elizabeth.

Shelli

Shelli Report 23 May 2006 22:51

Hi Spike Cat No records for India on FHOL - sorry. Michelle

Shelli

Shelli Report 23 May 2006 22:55

Hi Pam Found 2 records for Sarah Gamble, one a bit later than listed, but neither in Bramhope, details are: Name: Sarah Gamble Year: 1874 Married at: Derby London St Temple Methodist Chapel Spouse: Benjamin Johnson Reg office: 394 Registry Entry: DU/30/020 and Name: Sarah Gamble Year: 1885 Married at: Derby St Peter Spouse: George Torr Reg office: 394 Register Entry: SP/12/248 Hope one might be yours! Michelle

Shelli

Shelli Report 23 May 2006 22:57

Hi Elizabeth I can't find any of the births, or a marriage for James Cox. Presume you have the information from 1881 Census re: Harriet Cox age 75 living with daughter Catherine Cox age 40 - not that it helps answer your question but thought they might be yours! Michelle

maryann

maryann Report 23 May 2006 23:08

Hi Michelle, could do a look up for Ralph Hartley married a Jane Kathleen Jackson about1912 in maybe Lancashire or Bristol, many thanks Mary

Richard in Perth

Richard in Perth Report 24 May 2006 05:34

Hi Michelle If you still have a credit spare, would you be able to get the details for the baptism of Eliz Street, Sussex 1768. Many thanks, Richard

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Report 24 May 2006 08:16

Hi Michelle, Yes, the Catherine and Harriet you mention are mine. They are on other Censuses too. Anyway, thanks for trying. Elizabeth.

Michael

Michael Report 24 May 2006 11:03

Hi Michelle I think I have found my mother's mother linked into someone else's family tree here on Genes Reunited. To prove they are the same person it would be great if I could find her marriage to my grandfather. Details are as follows:- Clara Martin born 1889 married to Arthur Hammond Tompson born 1887 sometime around 1914 give or take a couple of years, probably in Staffordshire. Many thanks for any help you could give Mick

Sandra

Sandra Report 24 May 2006 11:51

Hi Michelle Could you please look up for me death of Dorothy Letitia Smith nee Breese in 1965 to 1970, born Lambeth 1906. She lived in Wantage, Berkshire after marriage but came to live in Colliers Wood, London later on. Thanks Sandra

Shelli

Shelli Report 24 May 2006 15:14

Hi Everyone I've still got a few credits left and will try to do look ups tonight, but it might take a bit longer so please don't think I've forgotten! Michelle

BR

BR Report 24 May 2006 16:04

If you have time and the credits I would be more than happy if you can find the following marriage - Place would be Middlesex but no real guarantee where other than possibly St.Clement Danes or St.George Holborn. They are Robert Phipps (Phips) and Rebecca Clark(e) Both born around 1811. First child appears to have been born 1833 but that is no guarantee in view of the amount of infant deaths in that period; equally, there is no guarantee they were married at that date - it could have been any time up to 1855 when he died. Living in hope, many thanks. 25/5/06 Apologies - it should be St Andrew Holborn, not St.George.

Gigi

Gigi Report 24 May 2006 16:32

Hi Michelle, thanks for the offer. Could you please see if they have the following marriage: 03 FEB 1809 - George HUNT (Didcot BRK) to Rebecca PAIN at Beckley OXON In the IGI George Hunt is George Turner so I would like a check please! Thanks, Gillian

Lynne

Lynne Report 25 May 2006 15:30

Hi Michelle Thank you for your kind offer. If you still have some credits left could you check this one for me please? Hilda BULLERWELL found in Northumberland and Durham Baptisms 1 entry in Northumberland during 1914 details £0.07 Thank you very much. Kind regards and God bless you, Lynne x

Michael

Michael Report 27 May 2006 22:31

Hi Think I've found what I'm looking for so concerntrate on the others Thanks Mick