Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

cenus

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

dutch

dutch Report 6 Jan 2006 18:12

hello every one looking for the cenus for the morgan family not sure if im putting this down right .but this is what i have so far andrew bennett morgan married lousia bonner 1868.middlesex malcolm bonner morgan married helen tyler 1892 .london and thats it i think so if i have put it down wrong please say thank you joyce

Zoe

Zoe Report 6 Jan 2006 18:14

Are those years the marriage dates or the birth years? Please give people names with birth year and birth place if possible Zoe x

Esta

Esta Report 6 Jan 2006 18:17

Name: Morgan, Malcolm Bonner Record Type: Marriages Quarter: March Year: 1892 District: Holborn County: London Middlesex Volume: 1b Page: 821 You should order this to get fathers name to go backwards 1901 - Presumably Maud D Este abt 1881 Highbury, London, England Servant Islington London Bertie Morgan abt 1897 Barnet, Hertfordshire, England Son Islington London Helen Morgan abt 1868 Manchester Wife Islington London Kenneth Morgan abt 1894 Barnet, Hertfordshire, England Son Islington London Malcolm Morgan abt 1872 Islington, London, England Head Islington London

Zoe

Zoe Report 6 Jan 2006 18:19

Thanks Esta so they are marriage years Joyce do you have these marriage certs yet? zoe x

dutch

dutch Report 6 Jan 2006 18:20

these are marriage dates sorry i dont have there birth dates,but it does have how old they were when married goes as follows andrew bennet morgan age 28 lousia bonner age 30 malcolm bonner morgan age 21 helen tyler age23 is this of any help

Esta

Esta Report 6 Jan 2006 18:20

Name: MORGAN, Andrew BENNETT Record Type: Marriages Quarter: September Year: 1868 District: Islington County: Greater London London Middlesex Volume: 1b Page: 567 1871

Zoe

Zoe Report 6 Jan 2006 18:21

Joyce do you have the marriage certs if so what does itgive as fathers names and occupations Zoe

Zoe

Zoe Report 6 Jan 2006 18:22

So Andrew is born around 1840 and Malcolm aroun 1871 Zoe

dutch

dutch Report 6 Jan 2006 18:23

yes i have the marrage cert andrew s father was the same name as his son malcolm father was andrew bennett morgan

Zoe

Zoe Report 6 Jan 2006 18:24

1881 Andrew B. MORGAN Head M Male 41(1840) Scotland Bank Messenger Housekeeper (Dom) Louisa B. MORGAN Wife M Female 43(1838) Thame, Oxford, England Malcolm B. MORGAN Son Male 9(1872) Islington, Middlesex, England Scholar Jane L. MORGAN Daur Female 6(1875) Islington, Middlesex, England Scholar Jane M. MORGAN Niece Female 14( 1867) Scotland Scholar Helen E. FOULCHER Serv U Female 17 Islington, Middlesex, England General Servant Domestic Herbert E. A. MARSDEN Boarder U Male 19 Peckham Rye, Surrey, England Bankers Clerk -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Source Information: Dwelling 24 Lombard Street Census Place London, Middlesex, England Family History Library Film 1341082 Public Records Office Reference RG11 Piece / Folio 0379 / 59 Page Number 2

Esta

Esta Report 6 Jan 2006 18:24

I think this is Andrew in 1871 - just trying to find wife ! Name: Andrew B Morgan Age: 31 Estimated birth year: abt 1840 Relation: Servant Household: View other family members Gender: Male Where born: Middleham, Scotland Civil Parish or Township: St Edmund The King Martyr County/Island: London Country: England and this might be the wife Name: Louisa Morgan Age: 33 Estimated birth year: abt 1838 Relation: Wife Household: View other family members Gender: Female Where born: Thanet, Oxfordshire, England Civil Parish or Township: Shoreditch Ecclesiastical parish: St John The Baptist Hoxton County/Island: London Country: England Working back from the 1881 census ( Zoe's details ?)

dutch

dutch Report 6 Jan 2006 18:26

anrew in 1868 his father was bank cant read the rest malcolm father was aclerk

dutch

dutch Report 6 Jan 2006 18:26

anrew in 1868 his father was bank cant read the rest malcolm father was aclerk

Esta

Esta Report 6 Jan 2006 18:28

1891 Morgan, Andrew B abt 1840 Scotland Head St Edmund The King and Martyr London Morgan, Louisa abt 1839 Thame, Oxfordshire, England Wife St Edmund The King and Martyr London Morgan, Louisa I abt 1875 Islington, London, England Daughter St Edmund The King and Martyr London Morgan, Malcolm B abt 1872 Islington, London, England Son St Edmund The King and Martyr London 1901 Mabel L Buckman abt 1887 Highbrood, Sussex, England Servant Hornsey Middlesex Andrew B Morgan abt 1840 Scotland Head Hornsey Middlesex Helen M Morgan abt 1895 New Barnet, Middlesex, England Granddaughter Hornsey Middlesex Louisa Morgan abt 1839 Thame, Oxfordshire, England Wife Hornsey Middlesex Winifred Morgan abt 1896 New Barnet, Middlesex, England Granddaughter Hornsey Middlesex

Zoe

Zoe Report 6 Jan 2006 18:30

So Andrew B Morgan 1841 was born in Scotland that's probably where his family is in the earlier censuses And Andrew B Morgan is Malcolm B Morgan 1872 father Zoe

dutch

dutch Report 6 Jan 2006 18:31

thats the family the one icant fined is andrew bennett morgansfatherwho was james morgan married to catherine murray

dutch

dutch Report 6 Jan 2006 18:31

thats the family the one icant fined is andrew bennett morgansfatherwho was james morgan married to catherine murray

Zoe

Zoe Report 6 Jan 2006 18:33

So Andrew B1840 Scotlands father is called James Morgan and his mother is Catherine Murray they prob are in the Scotland area Zoe

Esta

Esta Report 6 Jan 2006 18:33

I would think you might have look in Scotland !

dutch

dutch Report 6 Jan 2006 18:36

hi zoe your right they came from midlothian and andrew bennett morgan died in boddington scotland,but as i said its his parents i want to find james morgan married catherine murray but i dont no what year as they were down as decesed on the daeth cert of andrew