Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Anyone need an 1837 look up? - ALL USED UP NOW!

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 3 Feb 2005 23:39

Got a few spare credits which need to be used by Monday so if anyone needs a look up give as much detail as possible. NO BLANKET SEARCHES PLEASE AND NO PRIVATE MESSAGES. Lou x

Unknown

Unknown Report 3 Feb 2005 23:48

Lou You are an angel. Could you find the reference for a marriage for Rhydian Evans which happened February 1942 probably registration district Bridgend? Bride's first name was Dorothy. Many thanks. nell

Margaret

Margaret Report 3 Feb 2005 23:48

Lou Did you know that if you add another £5 to your account you can carry over your credits to a later date. Margaret

Unknown

Unknown Report 3 Feb 2005 23:53

Hi Margaret I didn't actually know that but I've also still got loads of credits for family relatives and given that I've spent so much on certs this past few weeks AND just persuaded Mark to buy me FTM 2005 I'd better not add anything else to the credit card and it seems a shame to waste them! Have still to break it to him gently that my ancestry sub runs out in 3 weeks so I want that renewing too! Lou

Margaret

Margaret Report 3 Feb 2005 23:56

Lou Remember it for next time, because if your anything like me you always want to look something up after your credits have run out!!!!! Margaret

Unknown

Unknown Report 3 Feb 2005 23:58

Hi Nell March Qtr 1942 Bridgend ref 11a 1499 Rhydian Evans married Dorothy M Jennings Lou x

Unknown

Unknown Report 4 Feb 2005 00:00

Lou Thank you so much for your prompt response! :-) much appreciated. Goodnight. nell

Unknown

Unknown Report 4 Feb 2005 00:03

Goodnight hon xx

Kathleen

Kathleen Report 4 Feb 2005 04:16

Lou, thank you for your kind offer. Please could you look for Rosina Caroline Bird married in March quarter 1910 - but I have no idea to whom. Need the reference to get her certificate. Many thanks Kathleen

Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie Report 4 Feb 2005 04:28

Hi Lou, If your offer is still open I would be interested in a marriage for HENRIETTA NOBLE to MATTHEW GOODFELLOW in the Northumberland area. She was born 1910. I have been told she may have died one year after her marriage. Many thanks, Anne-Marie

Unknown

Unknown Report 4 Feb 2005 09:46

Hi Kathleen Rosina Caroline Bird March Qtr 1910 St Geo Hanover Sq 1a 841 Can't help with the husband I'm afraid as the spouse surname isn't listed in 1910 Lou

Unknown

Unknown Report 4 Feb 2005 09:47

Hi Annemarie Without knowing what year she got married, its too broad a range to search. It takes 4 credits to search one year Lou

Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie Report 4 Feb 2005 18:20

Hi Lou, Thank you for your message, I did not realise how many credits you would have to use and that I suppose I asked for a blanket search. Sorry but thank you anyway I will know in future. Regards Anne-Marie

Esta

Esta Report 4 Feb 2005 19:10

Hi Lou If your kind offer is still there could you look for the birth of LIONEL ROBERT BROOK. On the 1861 census he was 2 yrs old so I think he was born 1858/59. I think he was born in Suffolk ( His family were in Suffolk in 1851 and Essex in 1861 ). Many Thanks Esta

Unknown

Unknown Report 4 Feb 2005 19:34

Lesley 1837 online only holds BMD information, not census Lou

Unknown

Unknown Report 4 Feb 2005 19:46

Hi Esta I can't see him but some of the images for his name and the years you need are so bad they're actually free so he could be there but not legible enough to see! Lou

Unknown

Unknown Report 4 Feb 2005 19:49

Hi again Andy Charles J Loveday - Vowell March Qtr 1936 Stepney 1c 303 Lou

Esta

Esta Report 4 Feb 2005 21:53

Lou, Thank- you very much Esta

Esta

Esta Report 4 Feb 2005 21:53

Esta

Esta Report 4 Feb 2005 21:54