Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Look ups offered - just got ancestry

Page 0 + 1 of 3

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ann

Ann Report 8 Dec 2004 20:12

Please post requests here or by email and will do them as soon as possible Census 71/81/91/1901 Regards Ann

Ross

Ross Report 8 Dec 2004 20:26

Ann,i am looking for the lawton familyon 1901 census..all i know is that there was a daughter age 3,named Lily Lawton,and they lived in Lees,Oldham Lancs..many thanks Ann..REGARDS,kEVIN

Ann

Ann Report 8 Dec 2004 20:41

Hi Kevin, Think I have found them, please email me with your email address so I can send you the image. Lily is living with her mum and dad and some aunts and uncles by the looks of things :) Regards Ann

Julia

Julia Report 8 Dec 2004 21:20

Hi Ann Thanks for your kind offer. I am trying to locate my grandmother Rose Julia Bateman on the 1891 census. I know she was born in 1883 in Ramsgate, district Thanet. In the 1901 census she was working in service in Ramsgate, so it does'nt help me in finding her relatives i.e mother, father, brothers etc. Any information greatly appreciated. Regards Julia

Trishm

Trishm Report 8 Dec 2004 21:31

Dear Ann Can I ask a big favour please? If it's not too much trouble can you look up the 1871 census for Cumberland and let me know how many families of Short there are in Dearham/Maryport/Flimby (all the same area). I've got several Roberts with different wives!!!!! many thanks Trish

Janice

Janice Report 8 Dec 2004 21:34

Hello Ann, If you have the 1871 census for Dunstan, Near Gateshead County Durham could you look for Martin and Mary Nailis and children Thomas and Patrick and possibly one or two more. Hopefully, Janice.

Ann

Ann Report 8 Dec 2004 21:41

Hi Julia, I have found her, she was mistranscribed as Robe! Could you send me your email address and I'll send you the image. Regards Ann

Ann

Ann Report 8 Dec 2004 21:46

Hi Patricia Cumberland is not on Ancestry sorry :( Ann

Ann

Ann Report 8 Dec 2004 21:48

Sorry Durham isn't there either :(

Ann

Ann Report 8 Dec 2004 21:55

Janice, Think I may have Martin and Mary Nailis, Patrick is there and if Thos is short for Thomas then he is there too with some other siblings, please send email address for image. place of birth is given as Ireland and occupation is a coal miner for Martin, does this sound right? Regards Ann

Angelwings

Angelwings Report 8 Dec 2004 21:56

Ann - Please can you look up Sarah Ann Wass for me, I think she was born in 1851 in Essex. She was the mother of Ellen Wass who was born in 1884. So if you are able to find records of them both under the same roof that would be really helpful. Much appreciated. Gayle

Ann

Ann Report 8 Dec 2004 22:12

Gayle, No success so far, do you have them on the 1901 as yet? Have tried looking at 1901 and 1891 and can't seem to find them together. Will have another look tomorrow with fresher eyes :) Have found a Sarah Wass on the 1871 living with her husband Henry, an ag lab, do you know if this could be her? Have you found a marriage for her as yet? Regards Ann

Angelwings

Angelwings Report 8 Dec 2004 22:15

Thank you for looking Ann. Most appreciated. Gayle

Ann

Ann Report 8 Dec 2004 22:57

Hi Teresa, He was living at 6 Walters Court: 1901 John Prince, Head, 40, parish road ? Emma Prince, Wife, 40 John Prince, Son, 16, Woodchopper Frank Prince, Son, 14 Lily Prince, daur, 5 Rose Prince, daur, 2 George Prince, son, 11 Frank Prince, brother, 42, labourer - shipyard Still looking for 1891, have saved 1901 if you would like the image Regards Ann

Ann

Ann Report 8 Dec 2004 23:11

Hi there are over 3000 Margaret Harrington's. Do you have any rough dates at all? Regards Ann

londonerlady

londonerlady Report 9 Dec 2004 01:33

thank you Ann for your kind offer - I too have offered 1881 - and parts of 1851 lookups. I have looked at 1891, but if you could check the 1901 for a Charles Fernandez FREEBORN, born 1890, in Oxford - I would be most appreciative. I am looking to see if there were any sibs (I have one - a John Howard Richard b 1887) If you happen across any other Freeborns, I would really appreciate any info. Thanks a million and happy holidays to you. Helene

Andycooper

Andycooper Report 9 Dec 2004 08:28

Hi Anne, I hope you can help me out, trying to find my Great-Great Grandad Frederick Cooper. I konw they lived in Mafeking Cottage, Church End, Cherry Hinton, Cambridge. I am guesing he was born in about 1865, he was married to a Grace and they had 12 children including my Great Grandad Ernest Rashleigh Cooper born in 1891 who married a maude Braizer and lived there to have 4 children including my Grandad Terrence Rashleigh Cooper born 1921 allso at Mafeking cottage. Even with this info having truoble find anything out, proberly not looking in the right places. Is there any chance you can help me out. Regards, Andy Cooper

David

David Report 9 Dec 2004 09:06

Hello, thanks for the offer. Could you please look up the following in the 1881 census: GEORGE WOOLNER (born Hingham Norfolk) and his wife ELLEN WOOLNER. They would have had a daughter Elizabeth and a son Charles. in 1881 they would have been living in Middlesex, possibly Finchley. and if possible could you also lookup: THOMAS WOOLNER (born Hingham Norfolk) and his wife ANN WOOLNER. In 1881 they would have been living in Middlesex. Thanks and kindest regards, David Woolner

Susan

Susan Report 9 Dec 2004 13:28

Hi there Ann, many thanks in advance for helping me, Im looking for as much information as possible i.e parents etc, this is all I have on this lady, the year born was 1901 Ivy Cox, Myton Hull (myt/69/487)... thankyou again. Su Worville

Ann

Ann Report 9 Dec 2004 20:16

Hi Helen, Could you please contact me with your email as I have some things I would like to run past you :) Thanks Ann