Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Ancestry lookups available

Page 0 + 1 of 3

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mary

Mary Report 30 Jul 2004 16:12

Please give as much info as possible.

John

John Report 30 Jul 2004 18:36

Constance Could you please check for marriage details of Harriet Susan ARMER, married 1893 Epping district of Essex. Many thanks Jon

Debbie

Debbie Report 30 Jul 2004 18:59

CONSTANCE SORRY TO BUT IN.......... jon, heres the info.... harriet susan armer, marriage march 1893 epping, vol: 2a page: 291 married a daniel david moore deb

Sharon

Sharon Report 30 Jul 2004 19:06

Constance I would be very grateful if you could look at the 1891 census for me. i am looking for information on Aaron Lambert, aged 8 in 1891 Born in either surrey or sussex I would very much like info on everyone at his address. thanks very much in advance

Tracy

Tracy Report 30 Jul 2004 19:38

Hi Mary Hope you can help. Im unsure what dates you have, but if i remember rightly you do have some info on bedford areas. Im trying to find any additional children for this family, i have the 1861 census onwards but am hoping for the 1851 census or details of births. Family is: 1861 census: John Randall, Head, Mar, 40, Ag Lab, Beds Marston Ann, Wife, Mar, 42, Lacemaker, Beds Marston James, Son, 13, Beds Marston Henry, Son, 10, Beds Marston Thomas, Son, 7, Scholar, Beds Marston Edward, Son, 1, Beds Marston Woodend (woodland) Marston, Beds John Randall & Ann Goodman were married 11 nov 1841 in marston moretaine, bedford. I have the christenings except james randall born 1847. I know they had mary randall in 1864, but was there any others before james. The only one relevant on igi was a christening 02 JAN 1848 Wesleyan Methodist, Ampthill but it throws me out as a different area. Any other info would help if possible. Thanks very much for your time, its very much appreciated. Tracey

Shannette

Shannette Report 30 Jul 2004 19:45

I am not sure if you're able to do USA searches ? but I've been unable to get on the trials site mentioned here. They have a city directory for New Haven Connecticut for 1927. The name I am looking for is Andrew Greenwood.I'd like to know who he was living with.He would be about 16 years old.Thanks.

Mary

Mary Report 30 Jul 2004 22:05

Hi Gwen Sorry I have not been able to locate Morpios Brooking in London on the 1871 census.I also looked on the 1871 Oxfordshire index and could not find him there either. reference your other request for the marriage of Robert Mans field to Elizabeth,do you know where the event may have taken place as there are several possibilities but I would hate to give you duff information.If you can give me some idea of location I may have something relevant. Cheers Mary

Mary

Mary Report 30 Jul 2004 22:13

Hi Tracy Sorry but I am Oxfordshire not Bedfordshire,really wish I could help you Regards Mary

Mary

Mary Report 30 Jul 2004 22:16

Hi Shanette Sorry I only have the UK version of Ancestry and cannot do USA lookups.I am sure that if you put a message on the board some nice kind person respond. Regards Mary

Tracy

Tracy Report 30 Jul 2004 23:24

Thanks mary, yep i remember they were bedford born living in oxford..... thanks anyway for your kind offer. Tracey

Julie

Julie Report 31 Jul 2004 08:40

Hi Constance, Could you look up on the 1891 census for me please a Jane Elizabeth Bailes born 1875ish. I`m sorry but i don`t know where she was born. I know though that she married Alfred John Freeman in 1899 in Marylebone London. Many thanks for the offer, Julie

Tracy

Tracy Report 31 Jul 2004 08:44

hi constance thanks for finding the savins for me sorry to be a pain but could you look at 1871 for me also many thanks

Mary

Mary Report 31 Jul 2004 10:05

Julie I have a possible it seems to be the most likely as two other possibles were slightly too old and in Durham and Yorkshire. Living at 11 Red Lion Sq,Holborn,(Girls Friendly Society) Jane Bailes 17 Servant Housemaid born Windsor I hope this is the person you are looking for ,but only you can decide. Mary

Tracey

Tracey Report 31 Jul 2004 10:08

Hi Constance, Would you mind looking for James and Susan Machin in Surrey on the 1871 please. Not sure about Susan but James would be around 46. Also James and Harriett Machin in Surrey on the 1871. James would be 26 and Harriett 20. Thanks for your time Tracey

Mary

Mary Report 31 Jul 2004 10:21

Gwen Have you found your Mansfields on the 1881 census as this will give you where Elizabeth was born. None of the possibles I found seem likely as the marriages took place in East Anglia and West Riding Yorks. You really need to get your Grandfather's birth certificate as this will give you addresses etc. I will have a look for his birth reference and get back to you. Mary

Julie

Julie Report 31 Jul 2004 10:35

Hi Constance, The Jane Bailes you found looks possible. Age is right and her whereabouts. Also occupation as a lot of my rellies were in service at young ages in those days. Many thanks, Julie

Mary

Mary Report 31 Jul 2004 10:35

Gwen I think I have found your Grandfathers birth reference ,it is the only one I can find in Cardiff around 1876. Robert Henry Mansfield Dec Qtr Cardiff Vol 11a Page 292. If you send for the birth cert it will help you trace other leads. Mary

Sharon

Sharon Report 31 Jul 2004 15:07

Constance Thank you for your previous help. Would you be able to assist me with another 1891 lookup please George Constable, born 1848. Living in Surrey Could i possibly ask you for the info on him/and household in 1891 Thank you in advance sharon

Mary

Mary Report 31 Jul 2004 17:53

Gwen I omitted the date on the previous message I posted ref Roberts birth record ,it is DEC QTR 1875. Apologies Mary

Mary

Mary Report 31 Jul 2004 17:56

Tracey from Bolton,Lancs Sorry I cannot find anything on 1871 for any of the Machins. I have tried all sorts of spelling variations and Soundex but nothing.Thay may not have been transcribed yet. Apologies Mary