Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1901 look up please (after Susie)

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Hilary

Hilary Report 1 Jul 2004 11:03

Please can some kind soul please tell me the following: 1) Walter Chinnery 8 Lincolnshire Crowland Surrey Horley What address was he at? 2) Ernest Chinnery 24 Northampton ... London Plumstead Tinkers Copper Smith Kate Chinnery 25 Suffolk Long Melford London Plumstead Mary Chinnery 44 Ashton Under Lyne Lanc London Plumstead Philip Chinnery 31 Kent New Brompton London Plumstead Liansforte Makers Agent Phyllis Chinnery 2 Kent Chatham London Plumstead Reginald Chinnery 26 Peterboro Northampton London Plumstead Labourer Rice Foundry Rosalie Chinnery 29 Kent Bredhurst London Plumstead Were these all one family and what address were they at? Thanks in advance, Hilary

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 1 Jul 2004 11:06

hilary ive e mailed you susie

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 1 Jul 2004 11:17

hillary ive found them all and saved the images if you mail me i will send them susie.

Hilary

Hilary Report 1 Jul 2004 11:36

Susie, I have mailed you, so await your kind response. Hilary

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 1 Jul 2004 11:49

hi hilary ive sent al the images im just hoping you get them ok lol susie

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 2 Jul 2004 12:28

hilary i keep getting the images returned!!! lol dont know what to do next. susie

Hilary

Hilary Report 2 Jul 2004 17:25

Susie has been great but our e-mails don't seem to like talking to each othe systems. Can anyone else find Walter's address for me please?

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 2 Jul 2004 17:30

hi hilary i cant make out why the emails dont reach you:( walter lived at lower railway street .braintree essex there are another family next door aswell ive resent the image i have resent the image again,now that your back from the dentist lol i replied to that email aswell about your numb face,didnt you get it?? im baffled. ive sent images to geoff this afternoon and he got his ok:(:( susie

Unknown

Unknown Report 2 Jul 2004 17:45

Hi Hilary, Using the 1901 decoder, I have found every Chinnery aged 0-90 and have saved the page for you. They are grouped into families with the same surname ... but don't give address or relationships to each other. If you want the page so that you can look for the individuals you are looking for, it will tell you if they are in the same household etc. E.mail me if you want the page sending. Its here waiting. Elaine :-) I know its not what you asked for but ...!!

Unknown

Unknown Report 2 Jul 2004 17:53

Now I think I know why your images aren't getting through ... Hilary, you have a hotmail account !! Lets hope you get mine !! Elaine :-) On its way !

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 2 Jul 2004 17:57

elaine hilary uses hotmail,so i think it may be full ive sent them all afternoon but they keep getting returned to me poor hilary. i am trying ..honestly:(:( susie

Unknown

Unknown Report 2 Jul 2004 18:00

Now on 3rd attempt ! ... Its the size if the files we are sending you ... that are causing the problem Suzie, can you turn your files into Jpegs by any chance ? I am going to clear my results on Decoder and narrow the search down so the final page is smaller in size ... see if it helps. Will send it as soon as I have something to send and will let you know Hilary.!! Elaine :-) Its the 'address' *hot*male*she and I both have the same

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 2 Jul 2004 18:05

elaine they are jpegs lol hilary recieved 3 from me earlier but the rest keep coming back. im on ntlworld. do you think hilarys inbox is full?? susie

Unknown

Unknown Report 2 Jul 2004 18:24

OK ...I have done a smaller search for every Chinnery aged between 1 + 46. The page has now been sent to you Hilary. Grouped into households with same name. I know that Philip & Rosina are in the same house but none of the others are with them. The problem with Hot Males !!! is that unless you pay extra, it only allows files of upto a certain size in or out !! Pain in the back side but I've not to date gone without anything I really wanted !!! so I've kept my money in my back pocket until I've needed it for certs !! Elaine :-) Fingers Crossed !!

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 2 Jul 2004 18:25

elaine hilary isnt even getting my normal mails:( susie

Unknown

Unknown Report 2 Jul 2004 18:36

Hilary, Have you read every e.mail you have been sent .... the inbox won't except any more until all e.mails have been read and either delated or filed. I don't have this problem, I have two e.mail accounts (same name) .. but anything I receive goes straight into Hot Male, Junk Box UNLESS I have 'allowed' it before. Anything that has been allowed automatically comes through into my Incred imail account, therefore releasing the space in Hot Male. It takes some setting up initially, but in the long run its worth it ...junk male gets deleted at Hot Male ... the rest comes through to my desktop by a quacking duck !! Elaine :-)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 2 Jul 2004 18:46

elaine im glad youve discovered the problem i thought it was because the inbox was full. i hope hilary is reading this lol ive resent a couple more and they havent yet come back ,so they may be queueing up lol susie

Geoff

Geoff Report 2 Jul 2004 18:52

Something I have to ask - "Labourer Rice Foundry" - I don't think I've heard of that one!

Unknown

Unknown Report 2 Jul 2004 19:11

Didn't find that one on the list, but found a Drilling Machine ! Does that mean the person was a Drilling Machine !!!! or as I think it is supposed to say .. Drilling Machine User !! Elaine ;-)

Hilary

Hilary Report 2 Jul 2004 22:01

Dear All, There IS room in my inbox for one image at a time but I've not received anything for hours. I used to use ntlworld but it wasn't compatible with broadband and that's why I now use the word that this website seems to blank out. I hope it was a joke when one of you spelt it hotmale? Anyway, as soon as thre image arrives and I'm next online, I will save it and delete the message thus allowing room for the next one. As for junkmail, I always manually delete them ever since I found the invitation to a job interview had gone straight in there!! Thanks all for persevering.