Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Death cert Query

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Geraldine

Geraldine Report 12 Sep 2012 10:37

I have death cert of some one where it states Date and place of death , + occupation and usual address have same address to Further down the page in

The colum of Usual address . theres a different address on it

any ideas :-)

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 12 Sep 2012 11:10

Cant see a column called Usual Address. am looking at one of mine!! .Are you looking maybe at the informants details and its their address

MarieCeleste

MarieCeleste Report 12 Sep 2012 11:14

Could one address be where they lived and one where they died?

What country is the certificate from? If England, then this site gives a good explanation of each column:
http://www.dixons.clara.co.uk/Certificates/deaths.htm

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 12 Sep 2012 11:17

Looking at one of mine dated 2002... section 6 says occupation and usual address ( of deceased ) ..then section 7a) is Name and surname of informant and section 7c) is usual address ( of informant)

Gwyn

Geraldine

Geraldine Report 12 Sep 2012 11:18

good morning

This is A English cert , does the informant if there not family have to put there address on it oOOpps maybe thats what it is

Geraldine

Geraldine Report 12 Sep 2012 11:21

Thanks everyone for the help this morning