Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Just a Thanks for the lovely members on here who g

Page 0 + 1 of 3

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Val wish I'd never started

Val wish I'd never started Report 1 Sep 2006 13:36

It is a pleasure to come on here most days such lovely banter going on between you ,not like certain other boards I could mention !!! The only problem is I spend so much time reading them before I know it ,a few hours have gone, and once again I have done nothing in my Tree.

Merry

Merry Report 1 Sep 2006 13:43

Fancy that now!!! I think your behaviour is mirrored by a lot of others on here!! (Not me, of course......I LOVE h-w!!) Merry

Heather

Heather Report 1 Sep 2006 13:44

Nice to see you here Val, I wondered if you had run off with Ed.

Val wish I'd never started Report 1 Sep 2006 13:44

See there I go again I should be researching not reading all these threads on here, anyway welcome back.

Merry

Merry Report 1 Sep 2006 13:45

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What has happened to Heather??????????????????????? (where has it gone?) Merry

Val wish I'd never started Report 1 Sep 2006 13:45

Heather, Glen made so much money for his tips while you were away I am running off with him, thats if he will let me for free!!!

Val wish I'd never started Report 1 Sep 2006 13:47

Heather is that really you ??? like your new name I think !!!

Heather

Heather Report 1 Sep 2006 13:47

I was having a crisis of faith this morning and changed it.

Merry

Merry Report 1 Sep 2006 13:50

Well, I'm not sure that's the right name for you, Heather........what about ''Heather the Hustler''???? By which I of course mean, ''a shrewd person who knows how to circumvent difficulties'' rather than the erm....''other'' meaning?!! Merry

Victoria

Victoria Report 1 Sep 2006 13:50

Yup: I'll second that. Who could forget the Christmas thread (there went several days of my life), the search for Henry (found in NY) - not to mention the fabulously uplifting recent one where Brian was 'reunited' with a family he didn't know he had. And all those others that just make us feel happier. And talking about that - thanks Snowdrops for your recent indepth search for a new Board Mascot. Vote for Paul: vote early and vote often!! Victoria

Glen In Tinsel Knickers

Glen In Tinsel Knickers Report 1 Sep 2006 13:52

Gone into hiding,under a new identity.

Val wish I'd never started Report 1 Sep 2006 13:53

How is the PC are you all sorted out ???

Val wish I'd never started Report 1 Sep 2006 13:55

Who is this Gone into Hiding is that you Paul???

Lynn

Lynn Report 1 Sep 2006 13:56

I second that. I too spend too much time reading the threads here and laughing, when I should really be taking my children to the park. ( going in a mo). I have such wonderful images of the people on here, paticularly Glen in his Tinsel Knickers and Paul who discribed himself recently as an Adonis! Keep up the good natured banter, a smile to my face. Lynn :-)

Heather

Heather Report 1 Sep 2006 13:57

No, you got that wrong Lynn - Paul was described as 'a donut'.

Merry

Merry Report 1 Sep 2006 14:02

Before that he said someone else described him as an Adonis........I wonder who that was..............I suppose it's not PC to mention Stevie Wonder?? Merry

Val wish I'd never started Report 1 Sep 2006 14:03

Now thats not nice is it Heather ??? a Donut very funny though, I am supposed to be getting the spare room ready for tomorrow , hope they dont mind sleeping in the Garage instead.

Glen In Tinsel Knickers

Glen In Tinsel Knickers Report 1 Sep 2006 14:07

Not sure if i want to run away or not.I'm quite happy in the kennel,i would have to up sticks and move into the garage by the sound of it! Glen

Heather

Heather Report 1 Sep 2006 14:08

Glen has (thankfully) become a victim of the Stockholm Syndrome. He is unable to survive without his captor - hee hee.

Val wish I'd never started Report 1 Sep 2006 14:13

Glen as its you I will let you have the En-Suite, he (Hubby) can sleep in the Garage, you are funnier. As long as you promise to wash those Knickers !!!!!