Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

2003 ELECTROL LOOK UPS OFFERED

Page 0 + 1 of 3

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Debbie

Debbie Report 11 Sep 2004 16:40

PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE NAME AND AREA YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. THANKS DEB

red devil

red devil Report 13 Sep 2004 09:19

Am trying to do a look up for Tony in NZ have found her on 2002 electoral roll but wondered if you could confirm she was still alive 2003 at that address,may have gone into a home. Joyce Finch age 83? 17 Cowper Rd Ealing London Many thanks Keith

Debbie

Debbie Report 13 Sep 2004 14:58

KEITH, YES SHE WAS STILL ALIVE IN 2003 SAME ADDRESS, POSTCODE W7 1EL MIDDLE INITIAL H NO TELEPHONE NUMBER IF YOU WANT ANYTHING ELSE PLEASE LET ME KNOW. KIND REGARDS DEB

red devil

red devil Report 13 Sep 2004 17:01

thanx debra will pass it on to tony in NZ many thanx keith

Jean Durant

Jean Durant Report 13 Sep 2004 17:05

Debra, Could you look for a Brett A Coupland and Karen L Coupland. They married in West Devon in 2000. Wondered if they were still there. Thanks so much. Jean x.

The Hrt Man

The Hrt Man Report 14 Sep 2004 21:08

hi debra can you look for a robert sydney evens last known place was wisbech cambs

Lis

Lis Report 14 Sep 2004 21:52

Hi, I'm looking for Jane C Basset (aged about 79) living (if still alive) I believe in Sussex somewhere. Hope you can help. Many thanks in advance.

Unknown

Unknown Report 14 Sep 2004 22:32

I'm looking for Dorothy Ann Hardman, married to James Hardman. In the Warrington area. She could be using the surname Jones. The last address I have is 12 Patterdale Avenue, Warrington, but doubt they're still there (according to the AA routefinder the addie is in a village called Orford) Thanks

David

David Report 15 Sep 2004 14:01

Hi Debra, Please could you have a look for Maurice A. Stephens last heard of in the Ilford area in 1965. Many thanks in advance, David

Victoria

Victoria Report 17 Sep 2004 20:04

hi ya could you please look up bray john in newham please. thanks vicky

Sean

Sean Report 19 Sep 2004 10:59

hi debra , im looking for mary margaret kitching and lisa amanda kitching last heard of in tonbridge in early 70s any help greatly appreciated thanks sean

The Hrt Man

The Hrt Man Report 20 Sep 2004 19:32

hello debs gues who some info on a robert sydney reed born 1943last known area wisbech cambs dont know if he is still there

Janet 693215

Janet 693215 Report 20 Sep 2004 21:48

Hi Debra, I am looking for a Lilian Logan of Woodford Essex (last known of at ? The Vale, Woodford) and also an Ivy Campbell of Dagenham Essex (last known of at ? Temple Avenue Dagenham) Thank you for your time Janet

Unknown

Unknown Report 21 Sep 2004 09:30

Thanks Deborah Stephen and Lisa...their marriage is a double entry. Could be surname Jackson or could be Alred but are definitely somewhere in Surrey (Tooting/Croydon area possibly). Marriage entry says Surrey S W but being up north my geographical knowledge is limited!

Debbie

Debbie Report 21 Sep 2004 12:29

JANET i have sent you the info you wanted. kind regards deb

Janet 693215

Janet 693215 Report 21 Sep 2004 18:26

Thank you so much. May all your ancestors be transcribed correctly on census records!!!! Best wishes Janet

Heather

Heather Report 21 Sep 2004 19:22

Hi Debra Could you look for Philip L Pile, was living in Milton Keynes, Bucks about 2 years ago. Just hoping you can give me a new address...... Thanks Heather

Debbie

Debbie Report 22 Sep 2004 10:07

hi heather, i have tried milton keynes, and under buckinghamshire but no philip pile`s at all im afraid. deb

Bernard

Bernard Report 22 Sep 2004 12:17

Hi debra. Would it be possible for you to look for the REECE in liverpool and runcorn. Hope you don't mind. Regards bernie.

Debbie

Debbie Report 22 Sep 2004 17:57

LOUISE, SORRY CAN ONLY LOOK BY NAME NOT ADDRESS`ES DEB ......................... BERNARD IF YOU CAN GIVE ME SOME FIRST NAMES I WILL LOOK FOR YOU NO PROBLEM. DEB