General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Am So Excited!

Page 0 + 1 of 3

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 12 Dec 2013 14:06

My two young grandchildren are coming to stay with me and will arrive tonight (with parents of course) and will stay with me for four glorious days as I cannot visit them this Christmas. I can just imagine their excitement when they see the lights in Oxford Street, and visit Winter Wonderland etc etc.

Everything is ready, beds made, choc ices in fridge,loads of booze and food for mum and dad, fairy lights all round.

There is something about being with our small grandchildren which lightens the heart somehow, or am I just being a doting grandma! Or maybe it's because I don't see them very often.

Think I will have a little senile nap to get ready for them <3 <3 :-D

BC XX

supercrutch

supercrutch Report 12 Dec 2013 14:19

Have a wonderful time BC and I'm sure they will enjoy their time with you too :-D <3

Sylvia

Sylvia Report 12 Dec 2013 14:20

Aww that is lovely. You will enjoy having them, especially at this time of year. No doubt you are a doting grandmother. So am I to all 7 of them, cant wait to see their faces at Christmas when they open their presents. :-D

Mersey

Mersey Report 12 Dec 2013 14:38

How lovely BC, I can see cuddles galore coming your way from the little uns , enjoy every minute :-) <3 <3 <3 <3

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 12 Dec 2013 14:56

Aaw that is lovely, I am so pleased they are coming to you. You will have a wonderful time. Grandchildren do lift the spirits don't they? No matter how old they are. Even the biggies surprise us with a hug. :-) <3 Enjoy your time with them.

Mauatthecoast

Mauatthecoast Report 12 Dec 2013 15:32

aww BC I can picture the scene now and I'm all of a quiver of excitement for you.
I know you'll enjoy every precious moment with your lovely family and hugs galore :-D.... my love to them all <3 <3 XX

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 12 Dec 2013 15:49

BC enjoy every minute, I feel all mushy inside now <3 <3

Emma :-)

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 12 Dec 2013 15:54

Have a wonderful time, BC. :-D

Island

Island Report 12 Dec 2013 15:55

How wonderful BC! Don't you be running them too ragged. Give them time to catch up :-D :-D

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 12 Dec 2013 16:31

AWWBC have the most fantastic time

grand children are such a joy <3 <3

*** Mummo ***

*** Mummo *** Report 12 Dec 2013 16:32

BC, what wonderful news, l really hope the Grandchildren enjoy the London sights and how lovely for you to have them stay for a few days.
Take care, :-D <3

Trish Devon

Trish Devon Report 12 Dec 2013 16:46

I bet your more excited than they are.
Have a lovely time,so many more cherished memories to share.
Hope you managed to have your senile nap.
:-D :-D <3

Nolls from Harrogate

Nolls from Harrogate Report 12 Dec 2013 16:51

Enjoy enjoy enjoy and keep on enjoying your wonderful little grandchildren ...got me quite excited for you too! :-D :-D

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 12 Dec 2013 17:16

Well, I couldn't sleep of course but thanks to all for sharing my excitement! :-D I hope they wont be too sad as this is the first time they will have no walk in the park with doggie, (she died a few months ago), as they have been doing it since they were 2 and 3. But I am sure their Daddy has explained everything to them <3

Only a few more hours to go! :-D :-D

PollyinBrum

PollyinBrum Report 12 Dec 2013 17:25

BC I hope you have a wonderful time with your little ones, times like these make special memories for them and for you. Enjoy every moment. <3 <3

Kay????

Kay???? Report 12 Dec 2013 18:10

You're just a daft old granny whos full of fun and batty,,,,,,,,,they will love it.......even you're singing wont deter them,,,,,,,,, :-D :-D :-D :-D.

enjoy BC,,,,,,,,have a wonderful time with lots of fun,, with buckets of laughter they will talk about for ages.

"""If I knew grandchildren were so much fun,,,,,,

I'd have had them first.""""

.... <3 ,,,,,,x

ps,,,,,did you remember to take your bloomers off the bathroom floor. :-D :-D :-D :-D

Wend

Wend Report 12 Dec 2013 19:04

Wonderful news BC - I'm sure your grandchildren are going to have loving and happy memories of you, which is what all of us with grandchildren hope for. I know I have them from my own grandparents <3

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 12 Dec 2013 19:11

HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME WITH YOUR
GRANDCHILDREN BC, WITH LOTS OF HUGS
AND KISSES FOR THEIR WONDERFUL GRANNIE

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 12 Dec 2013 19:59

Awww...BC.

I am that excited for you.

Have a wonderful time.

<3 <3 <3

KittytheLearnerCook

KittytheLearnerCook Report 12 Dec 2013 20:11

How wonderful for all of you.

I am so thankful that our grandchildren are so close to us and we see lots of them, they are a true blessing and light up my world in so very many ways

Have a very happy time all of you :-D <3