General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Tidings Tuesday - Day 199

Page 0 + 1 of 8

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mersey

Mersey Report 17 Dec 2013 09:21

Of passing our smiles forward :-D :-D :-D

Im smiling today, and no-one can take this smile off my face
:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
So here you go.....have some of mine its for sharing <3 <3 <3

A fresh and sunny day, have a good one <3 <3

Special ~~~~~'s to Paula+, CT, Island, Jemikins, Von, and cheeky Shaun & Tec <3 <3

Humungous Mwoooochios cos I know you loves em ;-) <3 <3

Island

Island Report 17 Dec 2013 10:05

Morning Mersey, we've got sunshine! :-D :-D

Looks like the others are shopping/wrapping presents/cooking too much food/still asleep/hungover ;-) :-D :-D :-D

My war wound is playing up so not much activity for me :-(

Staffs Col

Staffs Col Report 17 Dec 2013 10:14

Morning all - gorgeous day here so get out and about before tomorrows deluge :-D

PollyinBrum

PollyinBrum Report 17 Dec 2013 11:45

Good morning Mersey Island and Staffs Col. I am just back from school mentoring the atmosphere there is fantastic, the children are all rehearsing for the Christmas Pantomime I am going on Thursday afternoon ( plus two more with our little ones). I am off now to practise shouting "He's behind you"

The weather is absolutely fantastic here the sun is shining.

Have a good day <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Fly

Fly Report 17 Dec 2013 11:46

Morning Everyone :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D <3

Morning Munchkin are you on top of the world today <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

GinN

GinN Report 17 Dec 2013 11:57

Morning, everyone :-D :-D :-D <3 <3 <3

It's a beautiful day here, but we're stuck in waiting for a delivery - wouldn't care, it's not for us, but for the bloomin' village hall!

Still smiling, though! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D ;-)

MagicWales

MagicWales Report 17 Dec 2013 12:03

:-D Good Morning Mersey and Everyone :-D
Lovely bright sunshine over the mountain this morning :-)

Mersey~~ did you try the soup? it will put hairs on your chest to keep you warm :-D

Hope everyone is okay and being good :-)

Take care and have a lovely day :-)

Shaun

Mersey

Mersey Report 17 Dec 2013 12:25

Goooooooood morning Islandykins :-D , Paula, Buggalugs, Col, GiN and Shaun :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Shaun Ive printed it out and I will try it I promise, but I dont want hairs on me chest!! :-0 :-0 :-0 :-D ;-)

GP - Thankuuuuuuu Darlinks <3 <3 ;-) You is such a lubbly writer :-D :-D

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 17 Dec 2013 12:53

Good afternoon all, sun shining here and not cold at all, more like October than December, hope it lasts over Christmas for those who have to travel.

Hope everyone is well and smiling. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) <3

Fly

Fly Report 17 Dec 2013 12:54

Auntie Barb where are you I got summat to tell yer :-0 :-0 :-D :-D :-D :-D

Mersey

Mersey Report 17 Dec 2013 12:58

Is it gossip Fly??? :-D :-D ;-)

Island shall me and Fly carry you on a stretcher and take you somewhere nice ;-) <3 :-D

Fly

Fly Report 17 Dec 2013 13:02

Munchkin I had a fright last night and need to tell Barb to be careful ;-) ;-)

Mersey

Mersey Report 17 Dec 2013 13:02

Ann its beautiful here in Liverpool, im just watching the ickle Robins on the bird table enjoying their bacon bits and the sunshine :-) <3

Merlin

Merlin Report 17 Dec 2013 13:43

Its dark Dour and B miserable here, Plus its drizzling.Afternoon all. :-D If you want to take Barbs somewhere nice that she,ll like ( Suggest Back of the Bikeshed) she,ll enjoy that. :-D :-D But make sure you remove that Pink Burka your wearing and make sure Fly keeps away from any bed (Think she takes up residence in them :-D) AQnother thing, Don,t eat the soup, I did and ended up like a Silverback, warm in the winter but sweaty in the Summer, :-D :-D Plus its a Hell of a Job getting dry after a Shower. :-D :-D :-D :-D ;-) ;-)

Mersey

Mersey Report 17 Dec 2013 13:49

Mersl tell me more secrets about Fly and Auntie Barb ;-) ;-) :-D

Fly tell me tell me :-D :-D

Island

Island Report 17 Dec 2013 13:55

I hope no-ones planning on giving Barb a fright - we don't want her boofont standing on end for the festivities. :-0
actually........

.......a little squirt of gold spray and........

.......top of the tree! :-D :-D :-D

Wend

Wend Report 17 Dec 2013 13:57

Afternoon everyone :-D Dark and damp down my end to-day :-( I've just been into town for a few bits and pieces and was surprised that it wasn't too bad at all. Nice to be back home in the warm though <3

I'm trying to get as much done as I can to-day, because I'm going to a Christmas lunch tomorrow and I think quite a few squiffettes may be taken ;-) :-D

BBL - I shall keep popping in to see if there's any juicy gossip ;-) :-D

Merlin

Merlin Report 17 Dec 2013 14:04

I think Barb,s gone for a "Mohican" Style :-D :-D The very Pointy one so she can hang her Baubles on them and meybe even Fairylights. :-D :-D Wend ,don,t overdo the Feasting, you know Diets are hard to keep to. :-D :-D :-D

Mersey

Mersey Report 17 Dec 2013 14:53

Oooops I nodded off :-0

Island shall we spray Auntie Barbs baubles too :-D

BarbinSGlos

BarbinSGlos Report 17 Dec 2013 14:57

I love a secret I do. :-D :-D Was told lots once upon a time behind the bike sheds.

I have been hand delivering cards to the neighbours. No drinkypoos offered though :-(

Merls I have some gawguss xmas tree earrings and gold tinsel spray for my beautifully coiffered bouff.

Fly, whenever you are ready, I am all xmas tree ears !!!!

Last but not least.................. cooooeeeee everyone :-D :-D :-D :-D