General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Buuuuuuuuuum!!!!!

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 22 Dec 2013 16:51

Got my coat on. Got my boots on. Slapped on a bit of lippy. Got my list of ingredients for tonights marathon Christmas baking activity.

Ok so far. ;-)

Walk out to the car............

Hang on........ :-S

It's bally Sunday and Sainsburys closed at 4!!!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... :-\ :-\ :-\

Lyndi

Lyndi Report 22 Dec 2013 16:58

Ooops lol :-D

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 22 Dec 2013 17:01

I was already in a bad mood Lyndi. :-|

I need to really hurt someone now!!

:-D :-D

BarbinSGlos

BarbinSGlos Report 22 Dec 2013 17:22

I went this afternoon Prickles, it was manic !!!!!! they were closing at 4-30pm :-0 :-0

Hurt someone ????? have you ""morffed"" into another being :-S :-0 :-0

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 22 Dec 2013 17:25

I mean "Harm" Barb.

Does that sound less aggressive?

:-D

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 22 Dec 2013 17:26

dropped hubby off at church for his 10am mass and went along to Tesco for my usual top up shop. we do main shop on a wed.

Was chaotic there at 9.50am queues from each checkout down each aisle backwards.
Wondered why as the tills open at 10am .Nope this morning they opened at 9.30 and all the world and his cat decided on an early start. cant understand buying fresh uncut bread today for Xmas .surely its gone stale by then. Guy in front of me had a trolley full of bread and baquettes .

I have bought rolls that can be frozen and the cooked later for 10 mins so we will have fresh after Xmas.

Aint venturing out again But then we are going to our daughter and we all going to grandson for Xmas Day & Boxing Day.

BarbinSGlos

BarbinSGlos Report 22 Dec 2013 17:34

Prickles

It's the season to be jolly !!!!

remember ? :-D :-D :-D

Island

Island Report 22 Dec 2013 17:44

You put on lippy for sainsbos? :-0 :-0 I hope you got an admiring glance on the way back :-D

We did our food shopping last night, there was only two other customers. Best supermarket run I've ever done :-D :-D

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 22 Dec 2013 17:54

Shirley i will be venturing out with my knuckle duster, hob nail boots and one of them "Don't mess wiv me" looks on my face on Christmas Eve morning for the fresh stuff.

I buy the part cooked rolls/baquettes that you just pop in the oven for 10 mins.

Then i pretend that i just made the bread myself! :-D

Nothing worse that a stale sprout!!

:-D

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 22 Dec 2013 17:57

Dottie............is you deaf?

I didn't go cos it was closed.

I missed out on all the admiring glances.

:-| :-|

Island

Island Report 22 Dec 2013 18:05

Be fair Prickolls, you went outside. I wondered if he of the hoomungus windypops might have been lurking by the hedge :-D :-D :-D

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 22 Dec 2013 18:11

Funny you should say that Dottie.

I just popped a card through his letter box addressed to "Farty Pants"

:-D :-D

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 22 Dec 2013 18:40

I went to M & S last night after the first part of Strictly - they had 30% off all clothing!!! it was rather quiet, looked as if the vultures had called in there, so I went in the food department and got some bits and bobs - an absolute doddle it was :-D

Came back and watched Strictly results feeling rather pleased with myself - managed to get a pa\ir of £19 magic knickers for £13 - sorted!!!

Wend

Wend Report 22 Dec 2013 18:44

No private jokes on here please :-D

You should've done what I decided to do at 4.51pm - lay down on the sof-ha for a senile nap (without me lippy on) :-D

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 22 Dec 2013 19:05

I think those magic knickers had my name on them Ann. :-|

Sof ha ha?

Bally good idea Wend.

BEXLEY!!!! Pour modom a drink and make it a large one!!

;-)

Wend

Wend Report 22 Dec 2013 19:07

Private joke Prickles, ha ha :-D

PS I've got a special section in my longeree drawer for magic knickers - they really do perform amazing tricks - I just end up with lumps of flesh where they didna ort to be :-0

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 22 Dec 2013 19:08

I just pulled the fridge out and gave it a good clean.

Huh!....If anyone thinks they will catch me out when they pull out the fridge to rescue their pickled onion.......

No Siree!!

Mersey

Mersey Report 22 Dec 2013 19:09

Prickles you daft bat :-D ;-)

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 22 Dec 2013 19:10

Wend...........have i missed a private joke??

Elp.........i dunno!

Mersey

Mersey Report 22 Dec 2013 19:16

I was saying you was a daft bat for going to to the shops when it was shut