General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Last 2013 Tuesday - Day 213

Page 0 + 1 of 6

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mersey

Mersey Report 31 Dec 2013 10:18

Of passing our smiles forward :-D :-D

Pass anything you want forward today !! :-D ;-) <3

Im puckering up for tonight :-D :-D

Mwooooochios <3 <3 <3 <3

Allan

Allan Report 31 Dec 2013 10:26

Happy New Year to all....and may it be a safe one :-D :-D :-D

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 31 Dec 2013 10:35

Morning Mersey and Allan,

Very cold here today but a wee Whisky later on will heat us up. :-)

Mersey keep puckering darlink :-D :-D <3

Incase I don't get back I want to wish you all

A HAPPY NEW YEAR <3 <3 <3 <3 :-D :-D

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 31 Dec 2013 11:01

Good morning, a very wet one here so we are staying put. No gallivanting for us this evening we shall see the new year in on TV just the two of us. (And a glass or two of course.)

A Happy New Year to all, although I amy be back on again later. <3 <3 <3

Allan

Allan Report 31 Dec 2013 11:05

I didn't know that your name was amy :-D :-D :-D

GinN

GinN Report 31 Dec 2013 11:39

Hi Mersey and everybody :-D :-D :-D <3 <3 <3

Hope you all enjoy the last day of 2013 - I've been celebrating by doing some washing and ironing :-( ;-) ;-)

We're not going out tonight, just having some spag bol and a bottle of red wine (and maybe a G&T or a Pernod!)
Then, just before midnight, I'll push OH outside, wait for the chimes, then let him back in again! By, we know how to live in Norfolk! :-D :-D :-D ;-) ;-)

SueMaid

SueMaid Report 31 Dec 2013 11:42

Just over an hour and it will be 2014 here in Australia. I wish you all everything you wish for yourselves in the New Year. Thank you for your friendship <3 <3

GinN

GinN Report 31 Dec 2013 11:45

Have a very Happy New Year, SueMaid :-) :-) :-) :-) <3 <3

Mersey

Mersey Report 31 Dec 2013 12:59

Happy New Year Allan and Suemaid, may 2014 bring you health and happiness <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Dermot

Dermot Report 31 Dec 2013 13:11

I may have lost the art of having fun.

Jeniwren

Jeniwren Report 31 Dec 2013 13:12

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone,
may 2014 be a happy, peaceful
and good year for you all.
:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Mersey

Mersey Report 31 Dec 2013 13:15

Dermot thats not allowed :-D :-D :-D

Hi Jean, how is Holly and Mum today?? <3 Happy New Year my lovely , sending you a great big 2014 schmuggle <3 <3 :-D

PollyinBrum

PollyinBrum Report 31 Dec 2013 13:20

Good morning Mersey and everyone else popping into day. I hope you are all well and had an enjoyable Christmas, its so lovely having friends and family here but totally exhausting. <3 <3 <3

We are going to the golf club for dinner and dancing the night away

I hope you all have a good time tonight whatever you are doing.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL. <3

CrystalTips

CrystalTips Report 31 Dec 2013 13:20

Afternoon everyone! :-D

Just prepping tea. OH will be finishing work early so I may or may not be on here later. Not that anything will be going on! He doesn't approve of me 'messing about' on the computer as I've said in the past.

Happy New Year to all in case I'm not back later <3 <3 <3

Mersey

Mersey Report 31 Dec 2013 13:26

Hi Paula I guessed you would be busy you ickle busy bee, glad you had a great Christmas :-) <3 Have a fab night tonight and enjoy, Happy New Year to you and yours :-D :-D <3

Hi CT great to see you Sunbeam <3, enjoy your evening ehatever you are doing ! Here is to 2014 <3

Merlin

Merlin Report 31 Dec 2013 13:31

Good Afternoon everyone from a wet and windy Channel Coast. Firstly I would like to wish you all a very Happy and Healthy New Year :-D ;-) <3,Secondly to warn Mersey ( The Little Puckerer) :-D :-D Careful you,ll end up with chapped Lips. ;-)And Thirdly :-D To celebrate 2014 Open a Bottle of Laphroiag and don,t put the cork back in till its Empty. :-D :-D ;-) ;-) <3 <3 Hic Hic Slurp.xx. Take care.**M**.

PollyinBrum

PollyinBrum Report 31 Dec 2013 13:44

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D It shows what a busy Bee I am I said Good morning at 13:20 <3

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 31 Dec 2013 14:05

Tattie soup ready, trifle ready, everything else at hand
just to put out :-D :-D

Mersey

Mersey Report 31 Dec 2013 14:21

Paula I did notice but didn't want to embarrass you :-D ;-)

Emms ...pleaseeeee save me some trifle its my favourite especially strawberry :-D <3 <3 Can i have the cherry on top? :-D

Merls there is no way im going to put the cork back, i'l suck it first before I throws it away :-D :-D ;-) CLINK CLINK <3

CrystalTips

CrystalTips Report 31 Dec 2013 14:21

What's in your tattie soup - apart from the obvious? I may like to try making it :-)