General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Chuckles Friday - Day 216

Page 0 + 1 of 8

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mersey

Mersey Report 3 Jan 2014 09:55

of passing our smiles forward :-D :-D

If you are passing or reading our ickle Chuckle thread
come in and say hello, or just give us a smile and we
will return the favour :-D :-D :-D :-D

We are all mad but very friendly :-D ;-)

Stay safe in this awful weather <3 <3

Mwooooochios <3 <3

JemimaFawr

JemimaFawr Report 3 Jan 2014 10:20

Good Morning Mersey and all your Smiley Thread Friends :-) :-)

Passing lorra lorra laughs and smiles around
:-D :-) :-D :-D :-) :-) :-) :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-) :-) :-) :-D :-D :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-D :-D :-D :-D :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-D :-D :-D :-D :-) :-) :-) :-) :-D :-D :-) :-) :-D :-) :-) :-) :-D :-D

Hope you are all OK. Very Dangerous weather particularly on the coast so-
PLEASE STAY SAFE. :-) :-)

Love Jem <3

Fly

Fly Report 3 Jan 2014 10:32

Morning Munchkin and Jem :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D <3

Morning everyone who looks in :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Mersey

Mersey Report 3 Jan 2014 10:37

Good morning Jemikins, WOW now thats what I call smiling :-D :-D :-D :-D <3 <3

Top of the morning our Fly, :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D <3 <3

Fly

Fly Report 3 Jan 2014 10:45

So what you on with today Mersey :-D :-D :-D :-D ;-)

Mersey

Mersey Report 3 Jan 2014 10:59

I have quite abit of work I need to do on computer today and then im not sure , are you off to get your kitchen??

Can I just say im thinking of our Emms today mwahhh mwahhhh you lovely lady <3

Fly

Fly Report 3 Jan 2014 11:24

Mersey the kitchen place is not open until monday :-| :-D :-D :-D :-D

Going to start sorting this kitchen out first OH wants to tile the floor first

and the ceiling needs plastering :-D :-D :-D :-D

Dermot

Dermot Report 3 Jan 2014 11:37

'Shtastliva nova godina' - Happy new year to all our new Bulgarian readers/contributors.

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 3 Jan 2014 12:07

mornin' gang - hope everyone is safe with this awful weather - not bad here in Cardiff, sun shining, bit breezy, so far so good!!!

Merlin

Merlin Report 3 Jan 2014 13:24

Afternoon all (Not good because its hissing down) in fact its B aweful.Hope its better where you are. was hoping to sort the fence out (Again) to day, no chance.Seb popped his head out the catflap took one drop of rain on his nose and decided sod this I,m going to my basket,has,nt moved since except for feeding.Clever cat.Enjoy the rest of the day if you can. :-D :-D ;-)

Merlin

Merlin Report 3 Jan 2014 13:24

Afternoon all (Not good because its hissing down) in fact its B aweful.Hope its better where you are. was hoping to sort the fence out (Again) to day, no chance.Seb popped his head out the catflap took one drop of rain on his nose and decided sod this I,m going to my basket,has,nt moved since except for feeding.Clever cat.Enjoy the rest of the day if you can. :-D :-D ;-)

GinN

GinN Report 3 Jan 2014 13:58

Hi everybody :-D :-D :-D <3 <3 <3

Just having a big clear up day today - hadn't realised how many decorations we'd put up! :-D :-D :-D

Merlin - my cat is just the opposite - she loves the rain! Nothing she likes better than going out at night in the rain, then plonking herself on our bed - soaking wet. Bless her! :-| :-D :-D

Merlin

Merlin Report 3 Jan 2014 14:21

Sebs a bit of a fusspot,slightest bit of water and thats it,in his basket till he deems its stopped and safe to go out. Think I saw Mersey in the paper yesterday, :-D :-D There was a picture of the New years celibrations in Liverpool and in it was this Bird dressed in Gold Lame Shorts (Very Short) :-D :-D Doing some sort of War Dance :-D :-D at least I think it was. No doubt she will enlighten us when she arrives on hear after her nap. :-D :-D :-D

Fly

Fly Report 3 Jan 2014 16:00

Knock knock anyone home :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D ;-)

Samantha

Samantha Report 3 Jan 2014 16:13

Hello Fly, I am here all on my lonesome, :-( :-( :-( they went out to do some shopping ages ago and its gone 5 and still not back :-( dirty stop outs. :-D :-D :-D :-D

Where you live is everything Ok, only we looked on the TV earlier and it said there are weather warnings for flooding. :-( :-(

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 3 Jan 2014 16:20

Hi-de-Hi Everyone~~~~~~~~~~~~ <3 <3

Samantha

Samantha Report 3 Jan 2014 16:22

Hi Londonbelle,

Mersey

Mersey Report 3 Jan 2014 16:24

Hiyaaaaaaa Smilers :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D <3

Samantha

Samantha Report 3 Jan 2014 16:29

Hello Mersey :-) :-) <3