General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Jiggle & Jump Saturday -Day 217

Page 0 + 1 of 8

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mersey

Mersey Report 4 Jan 2014 10:24

of passing our smiles forward :-D :-D :-D

A day to jiggle, jump, and stay warm and stay safe <3 <3

Maybe pass a cuddle on today with a smile and make
someone even happier , im going to give it ago :-D :-D ;-) <3

Mwooooochios & schmuggles & cwtches for all those that want them
<3 :-) <3 :-) :-) <3 :-) <3 :-) <3 :-) <3 :-) <3 :-) <3 :-) <3

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 4 Jan 2014 10:27

jiggle and jump? I'm still half sleep having been rudely woken up at 10:00 am by a phone call - what are people thinking using the phone at such an unearthly time :-S

Miserable day here weatherwise but when I've come to I'll be fine :-D :-D :-D <3 <3 <3

Mersey

Mersey Report 4 Jan 2014 10:41

How rude they are Ann to wake you im the same when the postman delivers my letters, and I even have an outside letterbox :-0 :-0 :-D ;-)

Have a cuppa and then think about a jiggle and jump, and go for it :-D :-D <3

JemimaFawr

JemimaFawr Report 4 Jan 2014 11:34

Good Morning Mersey Mwoochios and All Jiggle and Jumpers:-S :-S :-D :-D :-P ;-) :-D

Hope you are all having a good morning of giving and receiving smiles galore!

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-) :-) :-) :-D :-) :-) :-D :-D :-D :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-D :-D :-D :-) :-) :-) :-) :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-) :-) :-D :-D :-D :-D :-) :-D :-) :-D :-) :-) :-) :-D :-D

WE NEED ALL THE SMILES WE CAN GET due to the last few days of dreadful weather here on the coast of South West Wales, as you all have probably experienced the last few days-Thunder, Lightning, Torrential Rain, Hailstones, Sleet, Gale Force Winds.

Off to work on my tree now
Love Jem <3

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 4 Jan 2014 11:48

Morning Mersey and all :-D :-D <3

Lovely day here just a wee nip in the air :-D :-)

Hope you are well boss today Mersey ;-) ;-) :-)

Emma :-)

Wend

Wend Report 4 Jan 2014 11:53

Morning Mersey, Ann and Jem - very stormy down my end to-day, but got to keep smiling :-D :-D :-D

No jiggling or jumping for me to-day though - I'm on a go-slow!

Have a good day everyone and Jem, thanks for your message to me on here yesterday :-) <3

Merlin

Merlin Report 4 Jan 2014 13:25

Afternoon all, Hissing down here again,Think I,m going to build an Ark. Hope you,re feeling better Wend, I gather Mersey has a few bones to pick with me,I expect she,s busy packing away her Gold Lami hot pants away till next year.pmsl.Have a good weekend.:o))>.Emoticons gone again.

GinN

GinN Report 4 Jan 2014 14:16

Hell everybody :-D :-D :-D <3 <3 <3

It's a terrible day here - belting down with rain most of the time, though my cat (pussy!) loves it! :-D

My word, Emma, you look in fine shape! You can't have eaten too many mince pies over the holidays! :-D :-D :-D ;-) ;-)

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 4 Jan 2014 14:52

You know me GiN, everything in moderation ;-) ;-) <3

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 4 Jan 2014 16:47

Hi-de-Hi Everyone~~~~~~~~~~ <3 <3

My it's quiet on here today!!!!! Where is everyone :-| :-|

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

BarbinSGlos

BarbinSGlos Report 4 Jan 2014 17:54

Hello :-D :-D :-D :-D

knock knock................

I talk to the trees, but they dont..................

Got picked up and taken to a birthday lunch in a pub, 13 of us and it was really good. Left OH at home of course but well catered for.
Then back to their home for coffee and CAKE !!!!! and a couple of hours of fun :-D :-D

:-D :-D

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 4 Jan 2014 18:02

Hiya Barb <3 :-D

I was feeling a bit like billy no mates :-(

Nobody wanted to come out to play :-( Until now :-D :-D

Looks like you had a smashing day :-D Did you get your research pressie done it time? :-D

See you've been to the hairdressers too :-D :-D

BarbinSGlos

BarbinSGlos Report 4 Jan 2014 18:13

Hi Belle <3 :-D

I didn't get it all done, but gave her a short version and she loves it so far :-D

Yep meet Fluff, sent to me by you know who cuz it makes her giggle and who am I to argue with that ;-) :-D :-D

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 4 Jan 2014 18:16

Hiya Fluff <3 :-D Who's a pretty girlie ;-) :-D

How far did you get back :-D

BarbinSGlos

BarbinSGlos Report 4 Jan 2014 18:22

To her g.g. grandfather and gmother on her paternal line.b 1829 d1907

I really enjoy doing it don't you?

Even when I find I have made an error and have to scrap stuff and start again. :-( :-D

Fly

Fly Report 4 Jan 2014 18:23

Cooooeeee it's only me :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D ;-)

Barb I like your bit of fluff ;-) ;-) :-D :-D :-D

GinN

GinN Report 4 Jan 2014 18:24

Hi Belle and Barb :-D :-D :-D <3 <3 <3

It is quiet on here today - they must all be busy. :-D Glad you enjoyed your linch outing, Barb, and I hope they loved your new look! :-D ;-)

We've got the younger Grandson to stay tonight (he's 13), so we'll all be having curry with all the trimmings. We don't know we have him - he's in OH's den on the computer. I like them at that age - you don't have to entertain them much, they eat well, and they haven't reached the "stroppy teen" stage! :-D :-D ;-) ;-)

GinN

GinN Report 4 Jan 2014 18:25

Hya, Fly! :-D :-D <3 <3

Been out searching for kitchens? :-) :-)

BarbinSGlos

BarbinSGlos Report 4 Jan 2014 18:25

Hi Fly, lovely isn't she and just the right size to play with Little Fly, dontcha fink ;-) :-D

Have you had a good day , thats to both of you :-D :-D :-D

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 4 Jan 2014 18:29

Hiya GiN & Fly <3 :-D

Nice to see you've both come out to play ;-) :-D

Yes, Barb nothing like a good puzzle ;-) :-D to get the old grey cells working ;-) :-D :-D