General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

special thoughts for flying Docter

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

dutch

dutch Report 16 Jul 2014 13:03

Have just been talking to Elaine flying Docter who has been very sick ,and now her hubby has died and is getting buried on Friday ,she is sorry she has not been on so I said I would ad it on for her
Elaine so sorry you have been ill and now lost your hubby talk give my friend and God BlessxxLove Dutch and Jan <3

Mersey

Mersey Report 16 Jul 2014 13:11

Flying Doctor I am so so sorry to hear about the loss of your husband....My sincere sympathy to you and your family.......

Sending you Get Well Wishes

<3

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 16 Jul 2014 13:11

I am sorry to hear about Elaine's husband. And sorry to hear that she is ill herself. I didn't think she was on here any more although I have seen her on facebook. I hope you get better soon Elaine if you look in. <3

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 16 Jul 2014 13:20

thinking of you Elaine <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

BrendafromWales

BrendafromWales Report 16 Jul 2014 13:42

Sorry to hear this ...thinking of you Elaine .xx <3

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 16 Jul 2014 13:53

Thought I hadnt seen her posting

Sorry you havent been well Elaine and sincere condolences on the loss of your husband

<3

dutch

dutch Report 16 Jul 2014 14:53

Liz said she had not heard from her ,so I rang her glad I did I had to tell her it was dutch ,then she new who it was,she will be glad her friends her put things on,just hope you can understand my writing <3 <3

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 16 Jul 2014 16:14

No problem with it Joyce stop worrying about it. <3

PollyinBrum

PollyinBrum Report 16 Jul 2014 17:07

My sincere condolences on your loss, and hope you are now back on the road to recovery

Paula

MaryinSpain

MaryinSpain Report 16 Jul 2014 17:19

Condolences to Elaine on her sad loss. Hope she will be feeling better soon.

Mary xx

JustGinnie

JustGinnie Report 16 Jul 2014 17:33

Condolences to you Elaine on the loss of your husband. I hope you will be feeling better yourself soon.

Ginnie xx

Sallie

Sallie Report 16 Jul 2014 17:55

Elaine, so sorry that you have been ill and hope that you are now on the road to recovery.

Also sending my condolences on the death of your husband. Thinking of you Elaine.

Thank you Joyce for letting us all know. I had missed Elaine, but thought that she had left GR.

Love, Sallie.xx

Kay????

Kay???? Report 16 Jul 2014 18:28

,Sincere condolences to you and yours Elaine,

and sorry to read you you have been unwell.

Fly

Fly Report 16 Jul 2014 18:41

Elaine <3

**Ann**

**Ann** Report 16 Jul 2014 18:43

Thinking of you Elaine and so sorry to hear this sad news <3

Florence61

Florence61 Report 16 Jul 2014 19:01

Sincere thoughts are with you Elaine for your loss.

I hope you will make a good recovery yourself.

Thinking of you
Florence
in the hebrides <3

MR_MAGOO

MR_MAGOO Report 16 Jul 2014 19:06

Condolences to Elaine and family on their sad loss.

Hope you're soon on the road to recovery Elaine.

Mr M <3

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 16 Jul 2014 19:54

FLYING DOCTOR
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 16 Jul 2014 20:06

I am so glad I reminded Joyce that we hadn't heard from Elaine for a while, I had tried to call her a couple of times and not got anywhere. (I had lost her mobile no.) I knew Joyce would make contact as soon as she could and had her mobile no. too

I had a long chat with Elaine just now and she is bearing up under the pressures of sorting everything out after her husband's death, he had been very ill for a while now so a blessing that he is free of pain now. He was not a very happy man and life was tough for them both.

Thankfully Elaine's family are very supportive and have been doing lots for her and helping her with her little dog and all the other things she has had to do.

Elaine will probably be going back to hospital after the weekend and she will give my numbers to her family so they can let me know how things are if she can't contact me herself. The heat and health problems have pulled her down badly so we must all think very positive thoughts that Elaine, you can pull back from this and get well again so you can take your lovely holidays and enjoy life once more.

Elaine asked me to send you all her love, she has a problem getting online at the mo as she falls asleep over the computer so will get back to us later when she is in better health we hope.

Lizxx

Elizabethofseasons

Elizabethofseasons Report 16 Jul 2014 22:50

Dear Flying Doctor

Hello

I am very sorry to hear of the passing of your husband.

Please try to take care of yourself.

With my sympathy and love to you.
Elizabeth,
xx