General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Pizzazz Saturday :)

Page 0 + 1 of 16

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mersey

Mersey Report 10 Jan 2015 09:18

Passing our smiles forward :-D :-D :-D

A great laugh....a long sleep....happy days :-D <3 :-D

<3George,Foggy,Lilybids,Ali,Jeniwren,Merlin,Sasha,Seb,UncleG,DaddyFly,MrBelle <3

Special ~~~~~s to AuntieBarbinBarbados :-D <3Wendawoowooo :-D <3

Choccy

Choccy Report 10 Jan 2015 09:40

Morning Mersey :-D

Happy days <3 Gale blowing here :-|

<3

Mersey

Mersey Report 10 Jan 2015 09:44

Good morning Choccy....It is like that here, I took doggydoodles out this morning, and it definitely blew the cob webs away :-0 :-D

<3 <3

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 10 Jan 2015 09:54

mornin' gang!! very blowy here - last night was dreadful - could hear things being blown everywhere - no idea where my food recycling bin is -nowhere in sight!!! Still it's stopped raining and is quite bright now - off to Abergavenny with my pal - have an eye test booked <3

Choccy

Choccy Report 10 Jan 2015 09:55

Don't think I'll be venturing out :-) Perhaps I'll send T out shopping :-D :-D

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 10 Jan 2015 09:56

Morning Mersey <3 :-D

Oh happy day....Tra la la :-D :-D

Bit blowy down here too :-0 Not as bad as our friends up in Scottieland...stay safe <3

PollyinBrum

PollyinBrum Report 10 Jan 2015 10:03

Good morning Mersey and hello to everyone popping in today. It's cold and frosty here today. We have so much to do preparing to go on holiday for eight weeks. I am exhausted, but looking forward to the sunshine.

Have a good day everyone, wrap up warm.

Keep smiling :-D :-D :-D :-D

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 10 Jan 2015 10:11

Morning Mersey <3 Morning Choccy <3 Morning AnnCardiff <3 Morning Londonbelle <3 Morning PollyinBrum <3

I hope everyone is OK today and Mersey this sites T&C's forbids me from saying what I think about pizzas ;-) suffice to day I have never eaten a pizza in my life :-D

Looks like it will be a very windy, wet but mild day down here in my corner of Kent,at the moment it is blowing a gale and there's some rumbles of thunder so we may see some heavy rain this morning however come the afternoon we may see some sunshine :-)

Wherever you are today and whatever you plan doing, take care, keep warm, stay dry and enjoy your day :-)

Sometimes life can be like knitting a jumper or a scarf, you may drop a stitch or two or you may get the pattern wrong. If you drop a stitch or two you can usually pick them up and carry on but if you get the pattern wrong you have to make a choice - carry on or rip it all back and start again ;-)

GeordiePride

GeordiePride Report 10 Jan 2015 10:11

Good morning Mersey And Everyone. :-) :-) :-D :-D <3 <3 ;-) ;-)

It's still blowing a gale but it is expected to ease off this afternoon followed by heavy showers. :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

Try to enjoy yourselves wherever you are. :-D :-D :-D ;-)

GP

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 10 Jan 2015 10:16

PollyinBrum <3 you're going on holiday for eight weeks - now that's what I call a holiday and I hope you have a marvellous time :-)

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 10 Jan 2015 10:19

GeordiePride :-) morning laddie - how's you today ;-)

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 10 Jan 2015 10:35

Morning Choccy, OFITG, Polly & GP <3 <3 <3 <3 :-D :-D :-D :-D

The skies have turned very dark...hope we're not in for a thunderstorm :-0 :-0

To all those popping in or looking in <3 <3

Catch you later~~~~ <3 <3

GeordiePride

GeordiePride Report 10 Jan 2015 10:36

Hi OFITG :-) It's a miserable day and it looks like I am going to be housebound unless I venture out later this afternoon. If you venture out take care. ;-) ;-) ;-)

GP

Dermot

Dermot Report 10 Jan 2015 12:54

Policy have decided not to ask for witnesses to come forward since most see absolutely nothing as they mosey along reading & sending text messages.

Mersey

Mersey Report 10 Jan 2015 12:58

Anyone homeeeeeee ..... :-D :-D :-D <3

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 10 Jan 2015 13:01

Afternoon everyone <3 :-)

Bit of a Hooley here but hey ho it is winter,
stay safe what ever you are doing <3 <3

Edit.........come on The Pool :-D :-D

Mersey

Mersey Report 10 Jan 2015 13:03

Heyup Minxy :-D :-D <3 stay warm and safe <3