General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Coooeeeeee Wednesday :)

Page 0 + 1 of 14

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mersey

Mersey Report 4 Feb 2015 09:41

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Always passing smiles forward :-D

We know we are daft, but sometimes that makes us laugh,
and whatever makes us laugh can't be that bad :-D :-D <3

I know im late ;-)

<3George,Foggy,Sammi,Lilybids,Ali,Jeniwren,Merlin&Sasha,DaddyFly,
UncleG,MrBelle,Choccy&T <3

Fly

Fly Report 4 Feb 2015 09:43

Cooooooeeeeeee Munchkin ;-) :-D <3

Mersey

Mersey Report 4 Feb 2015 09:45

Coooeeee Munchkin2 how are things with you today? :-D <3

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 4 Feb 2015 09:47

Morning Mersey <3 how's you today and what did your Nan <3 get up to yesterday :-)

Morning Fly <3 how are you and is your Dad still showing signs of feeling better :-)

It's another bitterly cold start to the day here in my corner of Kent and the forecast id for a cloudy day with a chilly breeze and a mixture of rain, sleet and snow showers :-(

Whether you are staying at home or venturing out today, I hope you enjoy what your doing, and wherever you are - keep warm, stay dry, take care, smile and make the most of your day :-) :-) :-)

And remember that although they say that a new broom sweeps clean ;-) never forget that the old broom knows all the corners ;-)

Fly

Fly Report 4 Feb 2015 09:52

Morning OneFoot :-D <3 Dad is doing ok thanks <3 hope you are well <3 how are your sniffles :-0

Fly

Fly Report 4 Feb 2015 09:52

Munchkin things are quiet here <3

Mersey

Mersey Report 4 Feb 2015 09:52

Gooood morning lovely OFITG :-D <3 loving the words about the broom :-D <3 how are you doing today? :-)

Nan is doing ok, abit narky but all good and the hairdresser did her hair yesterday so she thought she was Doris Day :-D :-D ;-) <3

Fly

Fly Report 4 Feb 2015 09:54

<3 <3 Flossy <3 <3

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 4 Feb 2015 09:57

Fly <3 I'm fine but the sniffles from my cold are giving me a few problems with my eyes but nothing I can't cope with :-) staying in and off now to do my weekly shop online so catch you later :-)

Fly

Fly Report 4 Feb 2015 09:58

See you later OneFoot ;-)

Mersey

Mersey Report 4 Feb 2015 09:59

See you laters OFITG, can you put some Warburtons Tea Cakes on the list for me :-D
they are my favourites ;-) ;-) <3

Fly

Fly Report 4 Feb 2015 10:07

You get through a lot of those Munchkin :-0 ;-)

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 4 Feb 2015 10:08

Mersey <3 don't worry about your Nan being Doris Day ;-) the time to worry is when she thinks she is Mae West and starts using that Mae West one liner to all the men - "Why don't you come up and see me sometime" :-D :-D :-D

Fly

Fly Report 4 Feb 2015 10:15

:-D :-D :-D :-D

Mersey

Mersey Report 4 Feb 2015 10:17

OFITG :-D :-D :-D :-D

Fly if in doubt and I don't know what to have I aim for the teacakes :-D :-D

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 4 Feb 2015 10:20

Morning Mersey, Fly and OFITG <3 <3 <3 :-D :-D :-D

Boy oh boy is it cold out.....brrrrr :-0

Just got back from walking Ralphie.... nice to be back in the warm :-D :-D

Fly

Fly Report 4 Feb 2015 10:21

Hiya Belle :-D <3 put yer feet up and have a coffee ;-)

Mersey

Mersey Report 4 Feb 2015 10:22

Good morning Belle.... :-D <3 gorgeous in the sun here, but it really is cold :-D

Ralphie <3 <3

**Ann**

**Ann** Report 4 Feb 2015 10:24

Morning Luverlies <3 <3 <3 :-D :-D :-D

Late...I ain't saying nufink :-D <3

Now I am a bit bleary eyed this morning so need extra strong coffee to see me through the day. princess wants her lunch already!

I was still up a tree at 3am :-0 :-0 :-0

So Gin....Have I got news for you...prepare for a shocker!

Will try and make time to sort through me notes :-D

Barbra

Barbra Report 4 Feb 2015 10:24

Morning Mersey & All <3 :-) :-) :-) :-) Going out again today taking My westie to the vets more meds for her. .cold here but the sun is out :-) Take Care you lovely people enjoy your Day :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D love to all Barbra <3