General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Giggles Galore Tuesday

Page 0 + 1 of 12

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mersey

Mersey Report 7 Apr 2015 08:41

:-D :-D :-D <3 :-D :-D :-D

Smiles can spread a thousand more wherever you go <3

<3Auntie Barb <3 <3Choccy <3

<3Foggy,George,Lilybids,Ali,Jeniwren,Merlin&Sasha,DaddyFly,MrBelleinshorts,
OFITG <3

Fly

Fly Report 7 Apr 2015 08:44

Heyup Munchkin :-D <3

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 7 Apr 2015 09:12

Morning Mersey & Fly <3 <3 :-D :-D

The sun has got it's hat on again :-D :-D

(((Barb))) <3 <3

Mersey

Mersey Report 7 Apr 2015 09:19

Good morning Lovely Fly :-D :-D <3

Good morning Lovely Belle :-D :-D <3

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 7 Apr 2015 09:34

wotcha gang :-D misty, damp and cold here - off to see "Lord of the Dance tonight!!!

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 7 Apr 2015 09:35

Gonna start on me chores so I can enjoy the sunshine later :-D

Catch you later~~~~ <3 <3

Fly

Fly Report 7 Apr 2015 09:39

Hi and Bye Belle :-D <3

Hiya AnnC :-D <3 hope you enjoy the show :-D

Mersey

Mersey Report 7 Apr 2015 09:40

Good morning Sweetpea :-D :-D <3 have a fantastic time, would love to go and see that <3 <3 lets us know how you get on :-D <3

Laters Belle :-D <3

Fly

Fly Report 7 Apr 2015 09:56

Have you been back to bed Munchkin :-S

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 7 Apr 2015 10:01

Morning Mersey <3 how are you ob this lovely Tuesday morning and how is your Nan <3

Morning Fly <3 how are things working out for you with the new carer regime:-) and how's your Dad doing :-)

Morning Londonbelle <3 how's you today ;-) Hiya Ralphie <3

Morning AnnCardiff <3 how are things with you down there in beautiful Wales today :-)

We have a chilly start to the day down here in my corner of Kent, but the forecast is that we will have a fine dry day with plenty of bright sunny spells around, and although there will be a light breeze blowing, it should feel pleasantly warm as temperatures are expected to reach about 17C by early afternoon :-)

So wherever you are and whatever your plans are ;-) take care, smile and make the most of your day:-) :-) :-)

And remember that hugs were invented to let people know you love them without you having to say anything ;-)

<3 <3 <3 Hugs for Barbs <3 <3 <3

:-) :-) :-) Have A Lovely Day Everyone :-) :-) :-)

Fly

Fly Report 7 Apr 2015 10:06

Hiya OneFoot :-D <3 Dad is fine thanks <3 carers are ok :-D hows you <3

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 7 Apr 2015 10:12

Fly <3 I am doing just fine thanks, managed without to much difficulty to venture into my local town yesterday on my mobility scooter and do some shopping, it was my first day out in the past 10 days, that said, I am still taking things slowly and one day at a time, but I am pleased with the progress I've made to date :-)

Mersey

Mersey Report 7 Apr 2015 10:13

Good morning OFITG :-D :-D <3 All good here, will be seeing Flossy laters :-D...hope you are ok <3

Fly I have changed me bed, washing done, breakfast,brew, tea even ready for tonight how good is that :-D :-D ;-) <3

Fly

Fly Report 7 Apr 2015 10:24

That is good OneFoot <3 <3

Are you going out tonight Munchkin :-0

Mersey

Mersey Report 7 Apr 2015 10:28

Nope staying in tonight Fly....... :-D ;-) <3

How is your Dad doing Cherub <3

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 7 Apr 2015 10:29

Just made another step forward this morning, albeit a small one, I have managed to read the controls on my washing machine for the first time in the last two weeks ;-) so this is going to be a laundry day for me :-D

Fly

Fly Report 7 Apr 2015 10:31

OneFoot <3

Munchkin dad is doing ok thanks <3

GeordiePride

GeordiePride Report 7 Apr 2015 10:55

Good morning Mersey, Fly, LB, OFITG, AnnC :-) :-) :-) :-D :-D :-D <3 <3 <3 ;-) ;-) ;-)

What a beautiful warm sunny day it is in Geordieland. :-) :-) :-) ;-)

I've finished my chores and I'm going to lounge in my garden for an hour then off to meet my pal for lunch at the "Mile Castle" - wish you could join me. :-D :-D :-D ;-)

GP

Fly

Fly Report 7 Apr 2015 10:58

Hiya GP :-D <3 sunny here ;-) enjoy relaxing in your garden :-D

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 7 Apr 2015 10:59

Morning GeordiePride :-) enjoy whatever you are going to be doing on this beautiful sunny Tuesday ;-)