General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Hello Mersey & All you Darlinks xx

Page 0 + 1 of 7

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Barbra

Barbra Report 19 Jun 2015 10:06

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D <3 <3 <3 <3 love & Hugs to all who need them . :-D Hello Mersey & All the Gang its a bit cold here but fine at the minute Enjoy your Weekend One & All xx :-

Wend

Wend Report 19 Jun 2015 10:15

Morning Barb - are you on duty to-day?

Have a lovely day - it's sunny down my end, so I will :-D <3

JemimaFawr

JemimaFawr Report 19 Jun 2015 10:19

Good Morning Barbra :-D :-D <3 <3 <3 :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

I see Mers is not about as yet!

Just a quick dash in before going to town :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ to Everyone

Love Jem <3

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 19 Jun 2015 10:22

Morning Barbra, Wend & Jem <3 <3 <3 :-D :-D :-D

Overcast here today and cooler :-(

I'm off to do me ironing so pleased it's not sunny :-D

The sun can come out at 12ish :-D

Catch you later~~~~~ <3 <3

You have a good weekend too, Barbra <3 :-D

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 19 Jun 2015 10:32

Morning Barbra <3 hope you are in fine feather and feeling cheerful today <3 have a pleasant day and enjoy yourself <3

A Cheery Good Morning to you Wend <3 how are you today <3 and I hope you will enjoy your day <3

Top of the morning to you Jem <3 how are you <3 and I hope you have a nice day <3

Hello Londonbelle <3 hope you are feeling in the pink this morning and ready to tackle another day <3 enjoy yourself and have a lovely day <3 Morning Ralphie <3

The sun is shining at the moment in my corner of Kent :-) and the forecast for a dry but cloudy day with some sunny spells :-) albeit the sun may struggle to break through the clouds at times :-( and with the temperature hovering around 21°C :-) it should feel pleasantly warm today :-)

So wherever you are and whatever you will be doing today ;-) take care, smile :-) and enjoy yourself :-)

And don't forget that it is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long difficult words ;-) but rather short, easy words like ;-) what about lunch ;-)

<3 <3 <3 Fly <3 <3 <3

<3 <3 <3 Barbs <3 <3 <3

<3 Wishing Everyone A Lovely Day <3

Dermot

Dermot Report 19 Jun 2015 10:44

I've just been reminded that I cannot have it both ways on a one-way system. That's a pity!

So, while sitting outback, I'll just relish the joys of midsummer & her indoors can watch Midsomer Murders without interruption.

**Ann**

**Ann** Report 19 Jun 2015 10:49

Morning everyone :-D :-D <3 <3

Thank goodness it's Friday....last day with the Darlinks for this week :-D :-D

Off to pick up Princess at 11.30 then back for Prince at 3pm then dance class at 4pm :-( :-(

Mersey if your about am going to email you :-D

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 19 Jun 2015 10:54

Morning Dermot :-D enjoy what your will be doing today ;-)

Hi **Ann** <3 how you are you today <3 eager and ready to face the day I hope :-D have a lovely day and enjoy yourself <3

Mersey

Mersey Report 19 Jun 2015 12:36

Good afternoon everyone Mwahhhhh xxxxx

Thank you for the thread Barbra you are a diamond xxxx :-D <3

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 19 Jun 2015 12:44

Hello Mersey <3 where have you been :-S or were you not feeling your usual bright-eyed and bushy-tailed self this morning :-D also how's your Nan <3 have a lovely time today whatever you will be getting up to :-D

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 19 Jun 2015 12:46

lovely day here today - thinking a lot about Dizzi - it was her funeral today at noon <3

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 19 Jun 2015 12:52

Hiya AnnCardiff <3 how are you feeling this afternoon <3 I hope you are in fine form and good spirits ;-) have a nice day and enjoy yourself <3 I have also been thinking about DIZZI and her family <3 she was one in a million <3

Barbra

Barbra Report 19 Jun 2015 14:56

Hello Good afternoon Mersey :-D its brightened up a bit .was watching a bit of Ascot Races. the Queen looked elegant as ever .they are having sunny weather just like looking at the smart people in their finery ..Big (((((((hug)))))) To Fly <3 ~~~~~To All <3 :-D see you next week xx

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 19 Jun 2015 15:17

Afternoon all <3 :-D

Perishing here today but colder than outside
is our local big Tesco, you could die of hyperthermia in there :-0 :-|

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 19 Jun 2015 15:43

Hello Emma <3 hope you are warmed up now ;-) and all bright and bubbly again <3 ready to enjoy the rest of the day <3

Well folks <3 time for me to call it a day as I need to rest my eyes for a while ;-) later on I'll have a bite to eat ;-) then watch what's on the telly until it's time for my bed ;-)

I hope you have all enjoyed your day ;-) and that you have a lovely evening ;-)

And remember that true friends are as like diamonds <3 you might lose them <3 but you'll never forget the sparkle and brightness they added to your life <3

So until tomorrow <3 I hope all of you have a comfortable & peaceful nights sleep <3 Sweet Dreams <3 God Bless <3

<3 <3 <3 Fly <3 <3 <3

<3 <3 <3 Barbs <3 <3 <3

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

<3 <3 <3 R.I.P. DIZZI <3 <3 <3

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 19 Jun 2015 16:53

MERSEYYYYYYYY where are you :-D :-D :-D :-D

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 19 Jun 2015 18:06

Knock, Knock...anyone in :-D :-D

Mersey

Mersey Report 19 Jun 2015 18:19