General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Gone To Soon

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 24 Jun 2015 10:45

My beautiful, adorable, funny, loyal, loving, kissy, laughing furbaby has gone for her final sleep at 11am. today.

To say my heart is shattered is an understatement..

Run free over the rainbow bridge my baby, run with out pain. remember I loved you and will love you beyond.

RIP my beautiful, beautiful Minx <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 24 Jun 2015 10:47

oh Uzzi - I do feel for you - when the time comes for my lovely Caddie I'll be devastated too

Lots of love and hugs

Ann XX <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 24 Jun 2015 10:50

My heart goes out to you Uzzi
you have put her needs before yours
she was is so lucky to go to Rainbow bridge
knowing how loved she is

RIP Minx <3 <3

RolloTheRed

RolloTheRed Report 24 Jun 2015 10:58

it is always hard losing an animal person who has been part of yr life for yonks yet the memories remain written into yr dna.
<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5Gke9qekJo

Mersey

Mersey Report 24 Jun 2015 11:00

I'm so so sorry Uzzi.....I know how much Minx meant to you both <3 <3 so many memories you have....and just remember Minx will always be walking by your side.....sending you lots of <3 <3 <3

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 24 Jun 2015 11:24

How sad...it's awful having to say goodbye to a faithful friend <3

Thinking of you Uzzi<3 <3

RIP Minx <3

**Stella ~by~ Starlight**★..★..★

**Stella ~by~ Starlight**★..★..★ Report 24 Jun 2015 11:28

I really feel for you Uzzi, i have been watching the thread about Minx and how brave she was . Now you have had to be brave for her and my heart goes out to you as my little furbaby approaches 16 and i know i will have to be brave soon too.

Sleep well Minx, you will find your mum again and be happy.. <3

PatinCyprus

PatinCyprus Report 24 Jun 2015 11:43

So sad but out of pain. She knew she was loved, you did all you could. Thinking of you both as you remember her life. <3

SuffolkVera

SuffolkVera Report 24 Jun 2015 11:44

Don't often post on them but usually read your threads. No-one could have done more for Minx or loved her more than you have and my heart goes out to you <3 <3

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 24 Jun 2015 12:09

Uzzi I'm so sorry to hear this sad news <3 <3

Barbra

Barbra Report 24 Jun 2015 12:39

Uzzi .so sad when you have to say goodbye to your little pal Minx .now free from pain Treasure the love she gave you & Keep her in your Heart x.my westie died three months ago .know how you feel Take care Barbra <3 RIP Minx <3 <3

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 24 Jun 2015 13:30

Uzzie, I have already spoken on facebook but wanted to add to this thread. Nobody could have done more for little Minx than you and T did. You loved her and cared for her and now you have done the bravest thing you could for her. You have allowed her to be at peace and out of pain. I know how hard it is for you and so we are sending you our thoughts and our love. I am so pleased to have 'met' Minx, she was a real character, shan't forget turning round and there she was in the flat, head on one side inspecting us. Bless her. And you <3 <3 <3

Ann and T. xx

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 24 Jun 2015 14:00

Thank you everybody, <3

JemimaFawr

JemimaFawr Report 24 Jun 2015 14:22

I'm so sorry to read about poor Minx, Uzzi <3

I know how much Minx meant to you, and I also know the pain of losing a much loved pet.

Thinking of you <3

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 24 Jun 2015 14:39

My heart goes out to you and T Uzzi.

What can anyone say but how much love and care you gave to her.

And you were so proud of her not having any fits for 72 days..

Memories of Minx will always be with you in your heart and mind as she will wait for you over Rainbow Bridge and when she sees you,,,that will be the greatest day you both can have..

Love to you both <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

BrendafromWales

BrendafromWales Report 24 Jun 2015 14:40

So sorry to hear about Minx.
Thinking of you <3

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 24 Jun 2015 15:03

Sad news, I have been following your news and at least now she will not suffer any more. You have loved and cared for her so well she was a very lucky little girl to have such a loving home. <3 <3 <3 <3

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 24 Jun 2015 17:02

So sorry to hear your sad news

I too have been following your posts about her struggles with fits and then her walking

Its such a blow to lose them as they are family and give us back so much love that we give them

Know too the awful time when you know the kindest decision for them despite knowing the devastation to youselves ,but i truly think that making that decision is the kindest thing you can do for them and they know they are loved as they go on their way

sending you my very warmest hugs as I know what you are going through at this time

<3 <3

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 24 Jun 2015 17:54

Such sad news, Uzzi, but Minx is now pain free.
She couldn't have asked for a better mummy than you <3 <3

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 24 Jun 2015 18:27

Said it all on fb Uzzi, you couldn't have done more for Minx. She is now at peace, having had the best life possible with all the love and care she deserved

Will be thinking about you, let yourself grieve and take comfort from your photos and memories

Love and hugs

Lizxxx